• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Germans rush to buy gold

daca

They don’t want normal people to bank run their scam paper. Gold and hard assets is how you protect yourself from inflation. They want to know every single person that tries to get out of their cage.

Carry on stacking.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

This looks to be all about control and having a paper trail. 

10 minutes ago, sixgun said:

They want to know every single person that tries to get out of their cage.

Couldn’t agree more

If Germany are doing it how long before it becomes enshrined in EU Law? 

The UK stance might be to hold off doing anything to become the "Gold Centre of Europe". It's good when you can make your own policies without EU intervention. 

Time will tell. 

9 minutes ago, SovTracker said:

If Germany are doing it how long before it becomes enshrined in EU Law? 

The UK stance might be to hold off doing anything to become the "Gold Centre of Europe". It's good when you can make your own policies without EU intervention. 

Time will tell. 

That would be a great idea, though i think the EU have other plans...

https://apple.news/AT41qjR-ZT2aX_4nxw_RFHw

14 minutes ago, maminzlaten said:

They are not lining for a new Iphone are, they? (Picture is from Christmas Eve in Koln)

Only if Deggusa is selling now phones made from solid gold

gsmarena_009.jpg

On 27/12/2019 at 18:45, 5huggy said:

The panic "RUSH" is STARTING!!!!  well spotted and thanks for sharing @maminzlaten

This picture was first tweeted by a German guy who lived in Argentinia during the government sovereign default in the early 2000s and who recently published a book called the biggest crash of all times (coming till 2023 at the latest, according to him). He recommends precious metals, diamonds and Whiskey as investements. Not for me, I would probably drop the bottle before selling it.

He told his story about what he experienced during the crash in Argentinia. One day, the Argentinian president declared everything is fine. He believed it. The next day at 8am the Argentinian money was still worth the same as usually. Two hours later it dropped 50% in value and another 2 hours later it was worthless. One professor who lived in the same gated community as him sold his property on which he had a mortgage running, I can't remember was it worth half a million or a million (Euros, I guess) for one kg of gold.

He was robbed twice, one time by a security guy from the gated community in his own home, in the middle of the night, the second time by a taxi driver on his way to the airport, leaving the country. He wasn't into gold back then, so at least no gold was taken off him.

Huge queues at the banks that were closed anyway. He mentioned one woman that obviously couldn't grasp what was happening and just kept repeating, I need to withdraw my money, when it was very clear she would never get anything. He described her as being in a state of delirium and how this is the state of so many reality deniers today and that the crash is necessary for them to get back in touch with reality.

Edit: The PM dealer he gave his interview with mentioned he was sold out completely and has no single gold coin left in stock. I think it's rather a big one but also many smaller ones didn't even open their shops the last days because they too have no stock left.

The tweet says the trust in the Euro and in our politics must be huge. Lol

I was watching an interview on YouTube and they mentioned the negative interest rates from Germany.

So, if you're more of a saver than a spender, and don't really like the stock market, and the banks are taking money from you instead of paying you when you deposit, what do you do with your surpluses?

On 31/12/2019 at 09:15, Ceaiu said:

I was watching an interview on YouTube and they mentioned the negative interest rates from Germany.

So, if you're more of a saver than a spender, and don't really like the stock market, and the banks are taking money from you instead of paying you when you deposit, what do you do with your surpluses?

Germans are huge fans of Mintos and other similar services.

32 minutes ago, Varus said:

From the new year on, gold may only be purchased anonymously up to 2000 €. Therefore there is a queue in front of the gold dealer.
Is there a limit for anonymous gold purchases in England?

There is a limit - when you spend £5,000 in a single transaction or £10,000 in a twelve month period the dealer will request ID which they keep on file should the tax authorities request it. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

This guy says German dealers are sold out - i don't see any sign of this on German dealer sites.

7 hours ago, sixgun said:

There is a limit - when you spend £5,000 in a single transaction or £10,000 in a twelve month period the dealer will request ID which they keep on file should the tax authorities request it. 

Plus do a day trip to London visiting ATS, Baird, hgm and sharpspixley you can spend £20k in a day without I'd, take the wife, or friend that increases to £40k @Varus 

You could even buy it off the Silver Forum.

17 hours ago, sixgun said:

This guy says German dealers are sold out - i don't see any sign of this on German dealer sites.

It is my understanding that many were sold out in their shops but could still restock them from their retailers, fairly quickly. For example Kettner Edelmetalls said, on their youtube channel, they were sold out to the last gold coin in their physical shops but even if you want to buy big amounts of gold now - no problem. It is also my understanding that the premiums for some (if not many) coins/bars went up several percentage points in the last days (weeks) of the last year.

other countries I know about In Belgium you can buy up to 3k EUR in cash , anonymously (they can ask for your passport but usually they don't). You can sell and get paid up to 500 EUR in cash , the rest in bank account. (I guess any bank account , at least for France they do it). But for every sale they ask for your passport.

I guess the difficult thing to find is a country where you get paid cash and anonymously , so the best is to sell to other forum members or other individuals to leave no trace

Archived