• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Help on buying from https://europeanmint.com/

Keiran

Thanks you bullionbilly just coz they seem to have some nice stuff on there but postage is like £15 and at them moment only been spending like 20-40 a week and that's a lot on postage if was to use it a cupple times a month or over say 5 months and I am only buying 1 coin at a time to much in my eyes on postage  .... wanted to make sure it's a good site as new to this better to ask questions  than mess up and get ripped off haha 

I've used the European mint before and stacked orders with no issues. Some have had quality issues with orders but you can easily see for yourself by searching "European mint" in the forum search. Overall my experiences have been positive, for what it's worth. 

Stacker2020 oh glad to hear from you if you have been a customer with them and stacked orders makes me feel more comfortable ordering and letting my purchases build up and get them delivered together thanks 

My friend had an excellent experience with them but there have been one or two comments about quality recently. That wouldn't put me off using them at all as their customer service sounds very good, but I personally wouldn't vault any low mintage coins with them for too long just in case there was a problem and they couldn't offer replacements because they had sold out.

50 minutes ago, Keiran said:

I got recommended this site https://europeanmint.com/   is it a good for the free storage and have cupple of coins / bars shipped together to save on shipping... has anybody used it and can let me know 

Thank you for reading and any advice you can 

Don't forget when it is time to ship to use the discount code in the following thread

22 minutes ago, daca said:

See this (latest unboxing from BYB, silver bought by members, vaulted  with europeanmint and delivered).

I bought platinum from them (not part of group order). 10++

Thanks for that that byb youtube channel  is how I got on to this site I found it very useful on learning a about buying and testing if it's real and just general stuff great channel  ... and yes kimchi I understand  what you mean about low mintage coins not going to be leaving in there to long just like month maybe 2 months just to save me paying postage and insurance every week 

1 minute ago, Keiran said:

Thanks for that that byb youtube channel  is how I got on to this site I found it very useful on learning a about buying and testing if it's real and just general stuff great channel  ... and yes kimchi I understand  what you mean about low mintage coins not going to be leaving in there to long just like month maybe 2 months just to save me paying postage and insurance every week 

You should be fine then buddy hopefully :) Yes makes absolutely no sense to be doing it weekly or (depending on the quantities) monthly. If you are buying small amounts of silver I tell you what I had a fantastic experience with silvertrader.com (UK based) recently on just two coins - with the free next day delivery it was cheaper and much faster than Europe for two 2020 Kooks.

5 minutes ago, Keiran said:

Kimchi Will head on over there and have a brows what they have in stock thanks pal 

@Kookaburracollector very kindly recommended them to me and said give Martin (the owner I think) a call or drop him a line and he's great to deal with, which is exactly how I found it. I only needed a couple of emails exchanged actually and I got (I think, sorry don't exactly recall) 1.5% off by paying by bank transfer and another 3% off with a code he emailed me, so do ask for one if you use them! I would guess he would vault for you as well.

Obviously depending on how much you are after it might well work out cheaper from Europe and European Mint seems a good choice among others, but I really was very impressed with the service and price from Silvertrader for just two coins within the UK. The website says they will send a free neodymium magnet (to test silver with) if you ask too. Like I say I got free postage but it was signed for 1st class, not special delivery, that may be extra, I don't know.

Archived