• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

what can I do with it

james1

3 hours ago, james1 said:

iекфьзmages.jpg

I bet this is nordic gold and tibetan silver

lies I have such a not know where watch how many she is worth 

Donald's infamous logic

iекфьзmages.jpg

I think this is a classic Google translation fail. I read it as " I'm not sure where to find realistic values of these".....or something along those lines. 

10 minutes ago, Stacker2020 said:

I think this is a classic Google translation fail. I read it as " I'm not sure where to find realistic values of these".....or something along those lines. 

Serious Google translation fail, given his location is US. Not to say that still couldn’t be true as the US is the great “melting pot” of diversity!☺️

32 minutes ago, Melon said:

Only on TSF can we hit 20 comments on a thread where nobody has a clue what the question was 😆

oh well, 21

3 hours ago, JunkBond said:

Mine is far from perfect and I was born here. 😂

Essex, explains it 😉

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

The original author is a poet using English spoken at the time of Shakespeare.

10 hours ago, james1 said:

I have visited many pawn brokers and I cannot believe the lies telling me on how much this coin is worth. I have never seen such beautiful coin and would like opinions of others to say that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Only @james1 has the power to truly decipher message.

Archived