• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Get paid to sell on The Silver Forum! (Incentive)

• Founder & Administrator

Please help the USA and Canada trade section grow and help promote this incentive on YouTube!

Please help spread the word of this promotion on YouTube, the more entries we have and the more successful this first month is, the more chances there are that we can increase the budget. We hope to run this promotion month after month until the USA and Canada trade section is extremely active, but we need your help to grow the forum! Please help by letting others know about this incentive/promotion on YouTube!

Get paid to sell on The Silver Forum!

Receive $10 per completed sale, sent direct to your bank account!

Get Paid to sell on The Silver Forum, USA and Canada trade section. You will get a massive $10 USD for every completed trade that you make! A completed listing counts as one that money has been received and the item has been dispatched.

This is open to completed listings in the USA & Canada trade section, and listings with international buyers still qualify, e.g. if you list an item in the USA but sell to a buyer in Europe then you would still qualify for the $10

How to claim: After completing a sale. All you need to do is send a private message to @ChrisSIlver with a link to your for sale listing on the forum and proof that money was received for the sale (please blank out buyers personal information, email etc, or have permission from them before showing me a screenshot with any personal information in) we will then send the payment and mark your for sale topic as incentive payment sent :) 

A maximum of 5 payments per member will be made, with a maximum current budget of $200 for January 2020, this amount may increase mid promotion. We hope to also run the "Get paid to sell on The Silver Forum" Incentive in February, Marc, May etc etc, but this will depend on how successful the promotion is, so please please help promote it by mentioning it in a YouTube Video!

This is January's Incentive, but we have decided to start it early to see how successful it is, note we may increase the incentive mid way through depending on the success. Any items that are listed from now (time of this post) until the end of January are applicable to get the $10 for, subject to budget (initally set at $200 but may increase) and a maximum of 5 payments per member in this January incentive.

EDIT: Just to confirm, this is "For sale" items listed and sold, it does not include items traded for other precious metals items
Lr103's Prize Draw

To help promote the first month even more @Lr103 has kindly donated some prizes, to qualify for entry all you need to do is post a qualifying item for sale in the USA and Canada trade section and enter his draw by commenting below, minimum sold price of item $10, no limit on entries per member. Prize depends on total number of individual "for sale" listings irrespective if they have been sold. Listings must however be genuine for sale listings with realistic asking prices, we may remove listings that we do not think are genuine.

If 10 entries then the prize will be a 1oz MS70 Incuse Maple Leaf.

If 20 entries then the prize will be a2oz Queen's Beasts Black Bull.

If 35 entries the prize will be a 10oz Queen's BeastsUnicorn!

@Lr103 will ship the prize to the winner anywhere in the USA or Canada without any charge to the winner. Many thanks to @Lr103 not only for supporting The Silver Forum with Platinum Premium Membership but also by helping to run promotions and your kind prize donations as well as your continued help to other forum members of our community here!

Photos of the prizes, one of these will be won depending on the volume of items listed for sale on the forum between now and end of January

IMG_5357.thumb.jpg.8bde2aec6de81dd4ca86c38eae7104a3.jpgIMG_5358.thumb.jpg.963704c65b34c974fb4354c232bf4302.jpg

IMG_5803.thumb.jpg.3d73aeb3c59105fec4a5fb046cec3c30.jpgIMG_5807.thumb.jpg.f6dba00744a0febb78abbc5540b2579f.jpg

10oz!
IMG_5789.thumb.jpg.90147cee824c1369e86a20a5761716e3.jpgIMG_5785.thumb.JPG.6e7da5ec76a3c1756cdd03d625c47f70.JPG

Please enter @Lr103's draw only by commenting in this topic. Do this by pasting a link to your listing and also the ticket number, i.e. first person will post "ticket 1" and also a link to you for sale listing. Draw will be made after the end of January 2020

To get paid for your completed "Get paid to sell on The Silver Forum"  listing you will need to send a private message to @ChrisSIlver

Both the prize draw and the get paid to list promotions are open now! Start listing items for sale!

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Thanks for doing this @ChrisSIlver and @Lr103!  This is a great way to get more activity in the USA section and definitely makes me want to sell more stuff here.

I do have a question.  Normally I will make a single post with a table of many items for sale.  Based on how the prize draw is being counted, it sounds like it would be better to list each item for sale in its own post.  Is that intentional?  Do you want to encourage more total posts?  I plan on participating, but I don't want to go against the spirit of the competition or others to feel like I'm spamming the section by listing many items individually.  What is the recommended posting etiquette?

42 minutes ago, ZatStackz said:

Thanks for doing this @ChrisSIlver and @Lr103!  This is a great way to get more activity in the USA section and definitely makes me want to sell more stuff here.

I do have a question.  Normally I will make a single post with a table of many items for sale.  Based on how the prize draw is being counted, it sounds like it would be better to list each item for sale in its own post.  Is that intentional?  Do you want to encourage more total posts?  I plan on participating, but I don't want to go against the spirit of the competition or others to feel like I'm spamming the section by listing many items individually.  What is the recommended posting etiquette?

You're very welcome, and I do hope that this helps increase both membership as well as activity in the trade section!

I'll leave it to @ChrisSIlver to provide a response on trade post etiquette. At least with my own draw, the goal was to increase total posts, so I won't be offended if you narrow your item listings to help reach the larger prizes! 🙂

@ZatStackz, thank you for your interest and support of our incentive.

Each listing will need to be separate as it is one pay out per listing. 

It won’t matter that they are separate listings as long as they are genuine sales listings, which they will be from you, so no harm at all to have separate listings, in fact it will make the USA & Canada section appear more busy which is always a good thing :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There were 13 entries so the prize is a 1oz MS70 Incuse Maple Leaf coin, we will draw this in Tuesdays LIVE chat. (I understand if you are unable to make the LIVE chat due tot he time difference, but I will shoot the winner a private message after the draw and also try to comment in this topic) :) 

Discounts / Offers

@dixiesilvergirl  Congratulations, you are the winner! Please PM @Lr103 your shipping address :)  Thank you for taking part!

For everyone else, many thanks for taking part, you can also join the February USA & Canada prize draw if you would like.... 

Discounts / Offers

• ChrisSilver unpinned, pinned and unlocked this topic

Archived