• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1st Feb 2020: The Silver Forum Lounge with Numistacker @ London Coin Show

Message added by ChrisSilver

*ALL spaces taken*

Please attend the event as a guest :) but all table space has now been booked

Reservations:

@jultorsk ½ table (Gold Member, so £25) 

@SovTracker full table space (Silver Member, £55) 

@InvestInCoins888 full table space (Platinum Member, £45)

@BackyardBullion full table space (Platinum Member, £45)

@AgD ½ table (Silver Member, £27.50)

• Founder & Administrator

London Coin Fair February 2020

The Silver Forum and @Numistacker are proud to announce The Silver Forum Lounge - In Association with Numistacker

Rent a table at London Coin fair, 1st February 2020. Become a mini dealer for the day and rent a table to display items for sale/trade, or just rent a space to show off some of your collection. Table includes a locked table cabinet to put your precious metals items in.

Numistacker will be at the lounge and also offering his grading services. We will also have on display for viewing purposes a few of the TSF branded products produced by @BackyardBullion

Entry to the coin fair is £5 for visitors, payable at the entrance to the fair, but those who rent a space in The Silver Forum Lounge get a free entry pass. Everyone is welcome to come and view the lounge and hang out with TSF members.

We will have some sort of snacks or donuts for those who attend.

Spaces are available to rent to Premium Members only. If you do not already have premium membership please feel free to purchase.

Prices for renting a space (full table and lockable case) are:

£55 for Silver Premium Members
£50 for Gold Premium Members
£45 For Platinum Premium Members

Half table prices (you may be sharing with another member)

£27.50 for Silver Premium Members
£25 for Gold Premium Members
£22.50 For Platinum Premium Members

These prices are less than the associated costs of running the event, but we hope that the event gives some promotion and more awareness of The Silver Forum as well as providing a fun and enjoyable day for our Premium Members.

There is a limit of only MAX 3 to 4 tables so to reserve a space please reply below in this thread, to reserve a space, first come first.

More information about the fair can be found here: https://www.coinfairs.co.uk/london-coin-fair/

Date/Time
Date(s) - 1st February, 2020
9:30 am - 4:00 pm

Coram St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1HT

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used mainly for sever status updates)

Billysilver's Detailed Trading Guide - great info and tips for new members trading on the forum. 

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Thanks for letting us know @5huggy

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used mainly for sever status updates)

Billysilver's Detailed Trading Guide - great info and tips for new members trading on the forum. 

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Not sure if I'll have much to sell, but I'd be keen to reserve half a table please 🇦🇺  

edit: suggestions welcome - I promise I won't bring Vegemite but could bring e.g., some carded RAM roos... 

Edited by jultorsk

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

1 hour ago, jultorsk said:

Not sure if I'll have much to sell, but I'd be keen to reserve half a table please 🇦🇺  

edit: suggestions welcome - I promise I won't bring Vegemite but could bring e.g., some carded RAM roos... 

despicable me what GIF  ALL the way from OZ! - you gotta be some sort of "WIZARD!"

Edited by 5huggy

21 hours ago, jultorsk said:

Great! I have added you to the list, for payment please contact @Numistacker

Discounts / Offers

On 07/12/2019 at 22:41, Seasider said:

It's going to take him more than 6 hours to get home afterwards.

Indeed! Btw it's the 100th anniversary of Qantas next year... and an interesting (non-PM) coin set was just released to celebrate the flying kangaroo https://eshop.ramint.gov.au/qantas-centenary ;) 🇦🇺✈️

The-Flying-Kangaroo-by-Jim-Eames.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 11.17.24 am.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I attended the one in November and it was great fun. And the rest of the coin show is huge so plenty to see......with the added bonus of a pub right next door !

If you are in the hood, I would definitely recommend it, either for meeting and greeting or buying or selling. 
😀

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to seeing you all at the London Coin Fair 4th February.

If you would like a table with a secure display cabinet please let Chris or myself know.

Prices for renting a space (full table and lockable case) are:

£55 for Silver Premium Members
£50 for Gold Premium Members
£45 For Platinum Premium Members

Half table prices (you may be sharing with another member)

£27.50 for Silver Premium Members
£25 for Gold Premium Members
£22.50 For Platinum Premium Members

There are 1.5 cabinets available or 2.5 at a pinch if we have less of an exhibition area.  If you have an interesting collection you want to show or if you just want to bring some coins to sell at the show please book either a full cabinet or half cabinet as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...