• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw πŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

lol...my wife won't like that...lol...ypur kids wouldn't be too happy either...only one bed in three bedrooms...have to keep room for all my gold.

Dont worry... we'll fetch airbeds !

We have no allergies and we are all wormed and flead upto date.Β 

See you in januaryΒ πŸ‘

I''m in, put me down for a slabbed Gem BU 2016Β Wedge Tailed Eagle, might not be this exact one shown but will be the same but within a few digits as I have consecutive running numbers I don't want to break up and I'm not sure if this is one of them.Β  I will find something else to add but for now it will have to be a mystery addition.

IMG20170212142128.jpg

On 16/11/2019 at 22:03, Bullionbilly said:

Β Very good of you @dicker.Β 

Β 

On 16/11/2019 at 21:56, dicker said:

Hi @Bullionbilly

Cracking stuff. Β I will put in GBP50 and I will donate another GBP50 to a charity of the winners choosing.Β 
Β 

Best

Dicker

We have a swear jar at work, they said they would donate to any local charity "Local Pub" ahaΒ 

Added 0 minutes later...
On 19/11/2019 at 18:15, Goldmick said:

Im in again peeps. Right this one is quite unusual lol. Only available if you went to the London coin fair. Might be worth a bit in the future lol. Will include a scratch cardΒ 

15741873097638785248275861529733.jpg

It's a Beaut.

I've gathered together my prize for the draw... Its actual contentsΒ will be a surprise for the winner but it contains, gold, silver, proof silver, error coins, ngc graded items... so hopefully a nice surprise for the winner! The "TeraKris" Mystery Parcel is ready for shipping! :DΒ 

I have been digging through the Swedish silver treasure chest and pulled out a few coins :)Β Representing three monarchs and totalling of 2,5 oz of fine silver if you calculate the total weight and the silver contents :)Β Hope whoever will be pleased :DΒ 

I don't know which is most fun... Winning, sending or digging my treasure chest haha!

This is a lovely idea that I'd like to get involved in if I may?

Β 

I have a few of my own poured bars and I would like to donate one of those please. :)

I'd like to donate a 2oz bar. The picture is of the 1oz ones though as I'm still in the process of polishing up the 2oz ones for pictures.

Β 

Thanks,

20191116_211710.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

The Silver Forum will donate Β£15 account credit to a bonus draw (draw also will be drawn by @Bullionbilly)Β to be used by the winningΒ memberΒ towards a purchase of Premium Membership,Β if however the winner of this bonus draw is already a Premium Member instead of Β£15 you will win Β£25 account credit to be used against renewals!Β 

Note that I am excluding myself from any draws and winning any prizes for myself, theΒ above is just a bonus :)Β 

ToΒ purchase premium membership and support The Silver Forum:Β Β https://thesilverforum.com/store/category/2-premium-membership/Β 

To win the maximum Β£25 you must have purchased Premium Membership before the draw!Β 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived