• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

🎅 2019 Christmas Prize Draw 🎅

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, AgD said:

Picked up my Christmas package from the P.O yesterday from @ilovesilverireallydo and very happy indeed with the contents as he knows my love for Mexican coins and pre 1920 sterling so thank you 

20200103_153244.jpg

20200103_153323.jpg

20200103_153359.jpg

I have alot of pre 1920 uk coins if you want to buy them. Considering world war 3 is around the corner.

3 minutes ago, GavinDevon said:

A big thank you to @DarkChameleon for my amazing gift. I have always wanted some constitutional silver. And you have delivered my friend. Many thanks....... didn't expect so much. I love them. 

And thanks again to @Bullionbilly for your time to organise this. Great job20200107_161223.thumb.jpg.691c96b6d0c29733801b646e7c0f7265.jpg

thought the dime history might be nice.

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

What a huge and heart-warming success this year so far! :D

But, what of the legendary star prize, the Xmas toilet roll?!! :wacko:@Kookaburracollector has been very quiet on that (perhaps he doesn't mean to make other members feel too jealous - ?)

Ive delayed postage....

Just to build the suspence a little 😂

17 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Ive delayed postage....

Just to build the suspence a little 😂

Aha! Many thanks for the update!

Plus (I hope I am not ruining the surprise!) of course the traditional Yule Log must be properly 'seasoned' and 'cured' before sending too :)

(Surely that Xmas Eve kebab has been digested already though? :wacko:)

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

panda po po tea

Never tried that, is it good?

Sounds like a bit of a laxative perhaps? I think Billy needs that to finally lay his Yule Log (?) ready for shitt...ahem...shipping off.

3 hours ago, kimchi said:

Never tried that, is it good?

Sounds like a bit of a laxative perhaps? I think Billy needs that to finally lay his Yule Log (?) ready for shitt...ahem...shipping off.

if u make them into tea they are one of the most expensive tea per gram

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Finally it's here :D It took almost twice as long travelling around inside Sweden from one end of the country to the other for no apparent reason before it could be collected than it took to cross the Atlantic Ocean, but now it's here! Thank you @Lr103 and thank you for your patience with the Swedish Postal services taking their time delivering :) This one shall receive a special place in my collection next to the other gold coins :) 

IMG_4760.JPG

17 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Finally it's here :D It took almost twice as long travelling around inside Sweden from one end of the country to the other for no apparent reason before it could be collected than it took to cross the Atlantic Ocean, but now it's here! Thank you @Lr103 and thank you for your patience with the Swedish Postal services taking their time delivering :) This one shall receive a special place in my collection next to the other gold coins :) 

IMG_4760.JPG

You are very welcome, and it was certainly quite a long journey!! 🙂

Hi,

Today I received my Christmas Prizes and also some other coins which I purchased from SilverStan.

It took me a while to decide which coins I wanted to purchase, that´s why it took a while.

I am very happy about all the coins/ bars I received, especially the Apollo Coin which was a nice surprise.

Thank you,

20200117_201711(1).jpg

• ChrisSilver unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived