• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw ๐ŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @JSILVERย for my 1.5oz silver maple. Thatย will go nicely in my stack, hopefully Iโ€™ll pick up some more.ย 

Iโ€™m onย my 5th outย of 6 night shifts serving the nation (making sureย tv works for all) so youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ˜‚

Merry Christmas to all and a happy & healthy new year for you and your families.ย 

Received my gift from @OllieClem. Loved the glittery stars :Dย I shall enjoy the Haribo on New Years. Thank you.

Scratch card was nearly a winner as well :Dย 

ย 

Xmass Gift.jpg

โ€œThe secret of getting ahead is getting started.โ€ โ€“ Mark Twain

ย 

On 27/12/2019 at 11:16, Disentme said:

Just received my prize from @kiskelo๐Ÿ˜Š don't know much about this coin yet but you have definitely started something! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ปReally like the design and am ever so grateful for the new addition. Thank you again @kiskeloand @Bullionbilly

Have a great new year allโœŒ

20191227_100556.jpg

If I'm not completely mistaken that is a Polish coin. Then the figure is Hedwig of Silesia. Or Jadwiga in Polish :)ย I have a few silver coins from Poland with that design and they are beautiful even if worn. Hedvig is also the name of my great grand mother who past away many years ago.ย ย 

More reading of Hedwig here:ย https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedwig_of_Silesia

On 24/12/2019 at 18:23, CadmiumGreen said:

Nothinโ€™ like a kid on Christmas!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Merry Christmas, Jon!!!๐ŸŽ„And Thank you so much again!!

Well, I hope my Packaging,ย  and surprises lived up to your anticipation.ย 

ย 

11 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

ย ๐Ÿคฃ BUT...I need the sprouts for the gravel to hold to, if not that pretty green net ( old stocking ) they came in wont hold the gravel in.

You pair are crazy! @Bullionbilly I want to personally say THANK YOU, you went above and beyond like always. PM me your Address please,ย  I want to send something to really say thank you for organising this.

3 minutes ago, jonrms said:

ย 

You pair are crazy! @Bullionbilly I want to personally say THANK YOU, you went above and beyond like always. PM me your Address please,ย  I want to send something to really say thank you for organising this.

Thats VERY kind of you Jon. Thank you.

@kimchiย and myself believe we're the " normal " ones !ย ๐Ÿคฃ

41 minutes ago, jonrms said:

Well, I hope my Packaging,ย  and surprises lived up to your anticipation.ย 

ย 

Thanks so much, Jon! Still admiring the gift even now, as the ASE has been by my side since I got it!!๐Ÿ˜„

Crazy...Yes. @Bullionbillyย for all his hard work in bringing us all closer together this holiday...Doubly Dog Yes!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi, I received my prize from @Gerryย a few days ago, it was a Pan American Silver 1oz roundย with a winning scratch card too which I wasnโ€™t expecting. ยฃ5 won. ๐Ÿ˜Š

He was chosen as my prize winner too and as he was drawn on Christmas Day I asked him to choose a charity and Iโ€™d donate ยฃ10 also, he chose Cancer Research and theย donation has been made.ย 

Thanks again to the organisers of this, itโ€™s been great and exciting to see everyoneโ€™s prizes.ย 

DFA0586F-E6E0-4E3C-BE9F-46BB76B5AAE2.jpeg

image.jpg

20 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

hows everyone getting on with deliveries ?

Still nothing from Swedish postal services and package seems to be lost. I have made a reclamationย to the postal services as the package was insured (good thing!). Still to hear from them but most likely I will send another package when I get home efter new years.ย 

1 hour ago, Spanishsilver said:

A big thanks to @Lr103ย and @zittergieย for helping me get this looney tunes coin for my looney nephew I was hoping to win it in the Christmas draw but didnโ€™t but the guys helped me do a deal to make my nephew very happy thanks again guys. And Happy New Year.ย 

You're very welcome and happy to help!ย  He looks super-excited, which is awesome to see. ย Happy New Year!!ย ๐ŸŽŠ

Xmas parcel arrived today all the way from California... Thank you @mr1030ย for the three roaring dragons ๐Ÿ‰ย ๐Ÿฒย ๐Ÿ‰ย and the surprise bonus Morgan! What a treat and a wonderful start of 2020, many thanksย ๐Ÿ‘ย 

DSC02129.jpg

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Archived