• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw ๐ŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

3 minutes ago, augur said:

Thanks @Bullionbillyย for organising the Raffle so excellent; I believe this year's was bigger than ever and judging from the happy posts quite pleasant for most. Definitely more Christmas Spirit than previous year.ย 

Also thanks to all the participants and in my case special thanks to @Jimmockย who gave me a silver shower this year.ย 

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Thanks,ย 

MAYBE we can hit 100 entries next year !

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Spanishsilver said:

Thanks again to @Bullionbilly for sorting this years raffle. Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

He puts a huge amount of work and thought into this and does it just to be kind to others.

People send your likes, thanks and everything else (except sprouts, possibly ๐Ÿคฃ) to @Bullionbilly.

Many thanks pal and wishing you and everyone else here health and happiness into the new year and for a very long time to come ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ :)

5 minutes ago, kimchi said:

He puts a huge amount of work and thought into this and does it just to be kind to others.

People send your likes, thanks and everything else (except sprouts, possibly ๐Ÿคฃ) to @Bullionbilly.

Many thanks pal and wishing you and everyone else here health and happiness into the new year and for a very long time to come ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ :)

Thanks VERY much . Very kind indeed !ย 

All the best to you to pal ๐Ÿ‘ may 2020 bring you health, wealth and joy !

Same to all the forum ! Have a great Christmas and a happy healthy 2020 .

17 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I do a similar thing to a certain extant on my military forum,ย  that's only got about 40 members and its like herding cats so god knows what it must be like for @Bullionbillyย  with this many members, I hold my hands up to you

ย 

ย 

22 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I do a similar thing to a certain extant on my military forum,ย  that's only got about 40 members and its like herding cats so god knows what it must be like for @Bullionbillyย  with this many members, I hold my hands up to you

Its not been too bad ! I like seeing all the prizes and the list growing !

12 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I hope Billy doesn't mind me saying that I know he works very long and hard on this, and I believe an awful lot of thought and work goes on 'behind the scenes' (ensuring everything goes as smoothly as possible for everyone) for a good few years now.

It'd be great if everyone who has enjoyed participating in the draw or just watched on and appreciated the huge effort gives Billy as many 'likes' and 'thanks' as possible in time for Xmas, it's the least we can do!!!

I also hope three wise kings will bring him gold, frankincense and myrrh to his little stable up north where he only has a donkey, some straw and...oh soz, forgot he was forced to eat the donkey in the end...oops, and the straw (I recall his subsequent 'constipation' thread with some residual trauma).

Well let's just say he doesn't have much in the way of anything left really to eat unless he can knock up a paella or something with the manger, so show your thanks folks!!!

ย 

Just posted today but thankfully was warned that my receiver would be doing some xmas in Poland so it's not a rush...but if anyone had been in the postoffice near me today they'd have been both horrified and amused by the two women arguing who was ahead in the line directly in front of me...I remained both silent and alive.

6 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Just posted today but thankfully was warned that my receiver would be doing some xmas in Poland so it's not a rush...but if anyone had been in the postoffice near me today they'd have been both horrified and amused by the two women arguing who was ahead in the line directly in front of me...I remained both silent and alive.

I had a fun experience at the post office yesterday as well. An older woman (customer) was telling a local pet shop ownerย that he was never open on time etc. It was a fairly amicable conversation. Pet shop ownerย paid for his postage for the parcel he was sending and older woman thinks that he leaves the shop. She starts bitching loudly about him to the woman working at the PO, saying "he just doesn't give a flip does he?! Useless man". Pet shopย owner walks back up to the counterย to pay for the rest of his goods he'd been picking up from the shop. Awkward!

On 22/12/2019 at 11:17, Bullionbilly said:
On 20/12/2019 at 14:21, Bullionbilly said:

39 @sgcoins

ย 

45 @scotland210590

ย 

46 @Miganto

ย 

47 @LoveThemCoins

ย 

67 @MantisMetals47

ย 

73 @Gerry

ย 

ย 

Added 0 minutes later...

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 0z African wildlife surprise

2 x 1/2 oz roosters + 1oz brit + 1oz maple

1oz antique ASE

ยฃ15 paypal + 1/1000th gold Utah bar

1 oz koala + 1/10th nefertiti coin

ยฃ16.00

ย 

BONUS DRAWS WHICH EVERYONE WILL BE INCLUDED , DRAWN ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

ย 

ย 

PRIZE 1 , DONATED BY @ChrisSIlver

The Silver Forum will donate ยฃ15 account credit to a bonus draw (draw also will be drawn by @Bullionbilly)ย to be used by the winningย memberย towards a purchase of Premium Membership,ย if however the winner of this bonus draw is already a Premium Member instead of ยฃ15 you will win ยฃ25 account credit to be used against renewals!ย 

Note that I am excluding myself from any draws and winning any prizes for myself, theย above is just a bonus :)ย 

Toย purchase premium membership and support The Silver Forum:ย ย https://thesilverforum.com/store/category/2-premium-membership/ย 

To win the maximum ยฃ25 you must have purchased Premium Membership before the draw!ย 

ย 

PRIZE 2.

1 X FULL AND MINT SEALED LUXURY CHRISTMAS TOILET TISSUE ! ( AS PER TRADITIONย ๐Ÿ˜ )

ย 

ย 

On 21/12/2019 at 14:50, Bullionbilly said:

DRAW 20,

ย 

PRIZE FROM, @Mattwood198

WINNER IS 28 @TheGeneral

ย 

ย 

PRIZE FROM @MrScottsdale

WINNER IS 19 @Pampfan

ย 

PRIZE FROM @zittergie

WINNER IS 53 @Lr103

ย 

ย 

PRIZE FROM @Brucey

WINNER IS 42 @Darren9330

ย 

PLEASE PM EACHOTHER WITH DELIVERY INFO

Sorry its late but I've just send my gift of ยฃ25 to @Darren9330.

Merry Christmas everyone and all the best for 2020!๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‘

A very big THANK YOU to you Mr @Bullionbilly for all the hard work you put into Secret Santa, its much appreciated and although you probably know it I'd still like to say itย :)

ย 

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a very Merry New Yearย ๐Ÿป and also to you @ChrisSIlver for this great communityย ๐Ÿฅ‚

Archived