• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw ๐ŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/12/2019 at 14:51, Bullionbilly said:
On 20/12/2019 at 14:21, Bullionbilly said:

ย 

ย 

39 @sgcoins

ย 

45 @scotland210590

ย 

46 @Miganto

ย 

47 @LoveThemCoins

ย 

67 @MantisMetals47

ย 

73 @Gerry

ย 

ย 

Added 0 minutes later...

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 0z African wildlife surprise

2 x 1/2 oz roosters + 1oz brit + 1oz maple

1oz antique ASE

ยฃ15 paypal + 1/1000th gold Utah bar

1 oz koala + 1/10th nefertiti coin

ยฃ16.00

Edited just now by Bullionbilly

ย 

11 hours ago, Miganto said:

And yet he was saying the same thing as me, so you're replying to both of us.

Also - it wasn't too clear at first as many people have requested clarification which was given a few pages in.

Also - is your attitude really needed in nearly everything that's posted?ย  The general format of a secret santa is X, we have no issue with this format at all, we did read it, we (along with others) must have missed the exacts and clarification was given - whoop-de-****ing-do.ย  It going for years is also irrelevant as those that were asking have stated it's their first year.ย  There was no issue here with anyone and yet again you have to come in with your... well, just you tbh.ย  I am sure this sort of thing makes you feel good but you are pissing multiple members off with your attitude and I don't see what the point of it is when we're all here, paying to be here and have to put up with the likes of you - just try, for one month, to be friendly with people here?ย  Just try going all out, for christmas?

You don't like me, I get it and that's fine, but just get over it and move on like a few of us have done with you in all the hijack threads.

Wow there's some saltiness on here,ย  @kimchiย  has been a member on here for a long time and has a lot of friends, we like his honesty, I don't think he is 'pissing multiple members off'ย  that's you putting your perception and views onto other members which isn't true, I think some people on here get too upset over nothing sometimes or take things the wrong way.

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

I was hoping for a nice stash of coal.

ย 

1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

I can be arranged....

Eh - I thought you usually came tarred and feathered? :blink:

(Plus sometimes in your midwife uniform :))

Maybe the mods could look at this as a 3 month draw 3 winners split evenly any odd ones roll over or get kept for non delived itemsย  but you can only enter if your a member same rules 1oz min would certainly entice me to sign up as a paid member imagine the excitement of winning upto 33oz of silver. Maybe its been tryed before and failed i am not new but only visit site when i have spare money to buy silverย 

Received my lovely Christmasย prize draw goodies from @GavinDevon. He went above and beyond the expected by even sending them our RMSD so I received them before Christmas - top santa-ing that! Two silver coins i do not have too! Into the stack collection they go!

Makes a change from last year where i didnt receive my prize until mid Feb (for whatever reasons), but the likes of @Bullionbillyย and @kimchiย always said to keep the faith and the forum would step up if it had too!

Shame we cant have a summer solstice draw!

2019-12-23 11.02.14.jpg

Big thank you to @Coolricoย who agreed to swap out the 1oz coin I have many of already(!) and to increase his donation to charity instead. Very kind!ย 

The Myton Hospice is a charity very close to my family's hearts and the local area as a whole and every pound truly does make a huge difference.ย 

image.png.f387278a9790f0b5fff442e748a26b98.png.c29e16bac990e0683e5edb06cdef251d.png

Big thanks again to @Bullionbillyย for organising - knighthood impending?ย 

ย 

ย 

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

ย 

DRAW 23 !

ย 

PRIZE FROM @Quicksilver

WINNER IS 50 @dutchman

ย 

ย 

PRIZE FROM @Oystonousted

WINNER IS 33 @jacobkenn

ย 

ย 

PRIZE FROM @Gerry

WINNER ISย  84 @Foster88

ย 

ย 

PRIZE FROM @blackadder

WINNER IS 58 @JSILVER

ย 

ย 

PLEASE PM EACHOTHER WITH POSTAGE INFO, THANKS

On 22/12/2019 at 11:17, Bullionbilly said:
On 20/12/2019 at 14:21, Bullionbilly said:

PEOPLE STILL TO BE DRAWN

10 @ram64

ย 

29 @Jvw

ย 

39 @sgcoins

ย 

45 @scotland210590

ย 

46 @Miganto

ย 

47 @LoveThemCoins

ย 

55 @DarkChameleon

ย 

67 @MantisMetals47

ย 

71 @Quicksilver

ย 

73 @Gerry

ย 

ย 

Added 0 minutes later...

ย 

ย 

Aluns coin box

1oz lunar pig + bonus coin

1oz germania

TBC OLIIECLEMS PRIZE

1 0z African wildlife surprise

2 x 1/2 oz roosters + 1oz brit + 1oz maple

1oz antique ASE

ยฃ15 paypal + 1/1000th gold Utah bar

1 oz koala + 1/10th nefertiti coin

ยฃ16.00

ย 

Thanks @Bullionbillyย for organising the Raffle so excellent; I believe this year's was bigger than ever and judging from the happy posts quite pleasant for most. Definitely more Christmas Spirit than previous year.ย 

Also thanks to all the participants and in my case special thanks to @Jimmockย who gave me a silver shower this year.ย 

Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 minute ago, augur said:

Thanks @Bullionbillyย for organising the Raffle so excellent; I believe this year's was bigger than ever and judging from the happy posts quite pleasant for most. Definitely more Christmas Spirit than previous year.ย 

Also thanks to all the participants and in my case special thanks to @Jimmockย who gave me a silver shower this year.ย 

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Just as well I didn't put any gold in it,or people might have got the wrong idea.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Archived