• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw πŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

On 20/12/2019 at 14:21, Bullionbilly said:

1Β  WON

2Β  WON

3Β  WON

4 WON

5Β  WON

6 WON

7Β  WON

8Β  WON

9Β  WON

10 @ram64

11 WON

12Β  WON

13Β  WON

14Β  WON

15 WON

16Β  WON

17Β  WON

18Β  WON

19Β  WON

20 WON

21Β  WON

22Β  WON

23Β  WON

24 WON

25Β  WON

26Β  WON

27Β  WON

28Β  WON

29 @Jvw

30Β  WON

31Β  WON

32 WON

33 @jacobkenn

34 WON

35Β  WON

36Β  WON

37Β  WON

38 WON

39 @sgcoins

40 WON

41Β  WON

42Β  WON

43 WON

44Β  WON

45 @scotland210590

46 @Miganto

47 @LoveThemCoins

48Β  WON

49 WON

50 @dutchman

51 WON

52Β  WON

53Β  WON

54 WON

55 @DarkChameleon

56 WON

57Β  WON

57.5Β  WON

58 @JSILVER

59Β  WON

60Β  WON

61 WON

62Β  WON

63Β  WON

64Β  WON

65Β  WON

66Β  WON

67 @MantisMetals47

68Β  WON

69Β  WON

70Β  WON

71 @Quicksilver

72 WON

73 @Gerry

74.Β  WON

75Β  WON

76Β  WON

77 WON

78Β  WON

79 WON

80Β  WON

81 WON

82Β  WON

83Β  WON

84 @Foster88

Β 

Added 0 minutes later...

Β 

TBC QUICKSILVERS PRIZE

1oz trade dollar

1oz pan american round

1oz trade dollar

Aluns coin box

1oz lunar pig + bonus coin

1oz germania

TBC OLIIECLEMS PRIZE

1 0z African wildlife surprise

2 x 1/2 oz roosters + 1oz brit + 1oz maple

1oz antique ASE

Β£15 paypal + 1/1000th gold Utah bar

1 oz koala + 1/10th nefertiti coin

Β£16.00

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Who won @fehk2001's toilet brush?

I did and had to laugh a lot when I found out, because I haven't noticed it at first.Β πŸ˜‚Β But because it would've been a huge package itΒ ultimately stayed in Britain and I received an additional silver surprise coin instead.Β And I must once again say, thank you very much,Β @fehk2001, for that lovely Christmas gift!Β πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„

57 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

DRAW 20,

Β 

PRIZE FROM, @Mattwood198

WINNER IS 28 @TheGeneral

Β 

Β 

PRIZE FROM @MrScottsdale

WINNER IS 19 @Pampfan

Β 

PRIZE FROM @zittergie

WINNER IS 53 @Lr103

Β 

Β 

PRIZE FROM @Brucey

WINNER IS 42 @Darren9330

Β 

PLEASE PM EACHOTHER WITH DELIVERY INFO

@Pampfan @Brucey please PM me, it looks like @MrScottsdale has unknowingly already ( exchanged) prizes with @Darren9330 as he won his.

Β 

aslong as pampfan is happy to do so, brucey could be sending to pampfan instead ?

Thank you @jacobkenn

Only expecting the coins and to have the M&S voucher was a pleasant surprise. M&S lunch for me next week can't knock their food even their sandwiches tastes great.Β 

Thank you once again, Merry Christmas all.Β 

Β 

15769511615666837978902905435063.jpg

@Bullionbilly I'm learning something new here and it would seem I need to do more secret Santa's πŸ₯Ί Yes I exchanged gifts with @Darren9330 so I'm sorry for ball's up, I put it down to all the excitement lol.

I'm happy to send 2 Aztec Warrior rounds to @Pampfan should you need me to, just let me know ☺️ 

47 minutes ago, MrScottsdale said:

@Bullionbilly I'm learning something new here and it would seem I need to do more secret Santa's πŸ₯Ί Yes I exchanged gifts with @Darren9330 so I'm sorry for ball's up, I put it down to all the excitement lol.

I'm happy to send 2 Aztec Warrior rounds to @Pampfan should you need me to, just let me know ☺️ 

Don't feel bad, I was fully under the impression that the matched pair do a 'swap' of their prizes until a few pages in.Β  Made more sense postage-wise imo and would half the number of draws required ;)

@BullionbillyΒ Just to let you know, Package was handed in on dec 4th in Gothenburg, Sweden, on it's way to UK and PansPurse, the only notification from the tracking number is that "it's o its way" on Dec 6th, after that awfully quiet... I have had correspondence with PansPurse and as of a few days ago it hadn't arrived. I will make inquiries to the Swedish postal services, Postnord (also known as postmord ((post murder))...) on Monday as it's been almost three weeks and even Postnord ain't that bad...Β 

It has a tracking number and is insured so we'll get it sorted and if it comes to that point I will of course send new coins. :)Β 

Just so you know that all shipping isn't going all too well which is sad.Β 

I am however very impressed and glad that you took it upon yourself to do this once more! Thank you!

23 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

@BullionbillyΒ Just to let you know, Package was handed in on dec 4th in Gothenburg, Sweden, on it's way to UK and PansPurse, the only notification from the tracking number is that "it's o its way" on Dec 6th, after that awfully quiet... I have had correspondence with PansPurse and as of a few days ago it hadn't arrived. I will make inquiries to the Swedish postal services, Postnord (also known as postmord ((post murder))...) on Monday as it's been almost three weeks and even Postnord ain't that bad...Β 

It has a tracking number and is insured so we'll get it sorted and if it comes to that point I will of course send new coins. :)Β 

Just so you know that all shipping isn't going all too well which is sad.Β 

I am however very impressed and glad that you took it upon yourself to do this once more! Thank you!

Thats greatΒ  . Thanks for your efforts

1 hour ago, MrScottsdale said:

We'll sort something.Β 

1 hour ago, Miganto said:

Don't feel bad, I was fully under the impression that the matched pair do a 'swap' of their prizes until a few pages in.Β  Made more sense postage-wise imo and would half the number of draws required ;)

Perhaps try reading the first posts that explain how things work before you commit to something that's been running here for a few years now under the same format?

Β 

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

I wasn't criticizing you at all mate, if you look back you'll notice I was replying to another member :)

And yet he was saying the same thing as me, so you're replying to both of us.

Also - it wasn't too clear at first as many people have requested clarification which was given a few pages in.

Also - is your attitude really needed in nearly everything that's posted?Β  The general format of a secret santa is X, we have no issue with this format at all, we did read it, we (along with others) must have missed the exacts and clarification was given - whoop-de-****ing-do.Β  It going for years is also irrelevant as those that were asking have stated it's their first year.Β  There was no issue here with anyone and yet again you have to come in with your... well, just you tbh.Β  I am sure this sort of thing makes you feel good but you are pissing multiple members off with your attitude and I don't see what the point of it is when we're all here, paying to be here and have to put up with the likes of you - just try, for one month, to be friendly with people here?Β  Just try going all out, for christmas?

You don't like me, I get it and that's fine, but just get over it and move on like a few of us have done with you in all the hijack threads.

7 hours ago, Miganto said:

And yet he was saying the same thing as me, so you're replying to both of us.

Also - it wasn't too clear at first as many people have requested clarification which was given a few pages in.

Also - is your attitude really needed in nearly everything that's posted?Β  The general format of a secret santa is X, we have no issue with this format at all, we did read it, we (along with others) must have missed the exacts and clarification was given - whoop-de-****ing-do.Β  It going for years is also irrelevant as those that were asking have stated it's their first year.Β  There was no issue here with anyone and yet again you have to come in with your... well, just you tbh.Β  I am sure this sort of thing makes you feel good but you are pissing multiple members off with your attitude and I don't see what the point of it is when we're all here, paying to be here and have to put up with the likes of you - just try, for one month, to be friendly with people here?Β  Just try going all out, for christmas?

You don't like me, I get it and that's fine, but just get over it and move on like a few of us have done with you in all the hijack threads.

Unlike MrScottsdale your post sounded like you simply assumed the 'best' way to do it, and that it's too complicated, which I felt was rude to Billy who works his absolute behind off on this all month for any members who wish to take part.

Anyway, I had a feeling there was something you wanted to say to me, it's good to clear the air :)

My apologies @Bullionbilly, good luck everyone in the draw today!

7 hours ago, Pampfan said:

So who won what?

I am good with that if @Bruceyis.

mrscottsdale exchanged with darren9330 in a draw that was for darren9330's prize.

so the easy way around it is to swap your prize to you winning brucei's. aslong as you are happy with it ?

Added 0 minutes later...
33 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Unlike MrScottsdale your post sounded like you simply assumed the 'best' way to do it, and that it's too complicated, which I felt was rude to Billy who works his absolute behind off on this all month for any members who wish to take part.

Anyway, I had a feeling there was something you wanted to say to me, it's good to clear the air :)

My apologies @Bullionbilly, good luck everyone in the draw today!

no problem at allΒ πŸ‘

52 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I wonder what kind of call out @BullionbillyΒ is on? πŸ€”

I think he probably is a midwife πŸ˜‚

very close....

Β 

I'm a glazier, had to nip out and secure a building following a break in and vandalism.

Added 0 minutes later...
26 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Perish the thought!!! :o

This was his last delivery:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-50811266

I don't know , I make 1 TINY mistake and it made the papers 🀣

Archived