• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw ๐ŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, MantisMetals47 said:

Alright @Bullionbilly how do I sub to this giveaway? I have a 1.31 Troy ounce Hex bar I jus finished that I will put up for grabs!! Here is a pic of it,, I jus signed up for silver forum today so hopefully I'm not too new hahaย 

IMG_20191123_115317.jpg

IMG_20191123_115349.jpg

You just added yourself to the draw list and ill do the rest.ย 

Theres some other superb silver pourers on here who , im sure will lend a hand to you if needed. @BackyardBullionย @jonrmsย to name a couple of established ones.

Welcome along to the forum. Be sure to add all your pours and make a few videos aswel.

3 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

You just added yourself to the draw list and ill do the rest.ย 

Theres some other superb silver pourers on here who , im sure will lend a hand to you if needed. @BackyardBullionย @jonrmsย to name a couple of established ones.

Welcome along to the forum. Be sure to add all your pours and make a few videos aswel.

All my videos are on YouTube currently under MANTIS METALS,I have 5 or so goin out the door today,, I'll snap some pics of em first

4 minutes ago, Imehufc said:

Relative newbie here, only been collecting for a couple of months. Love the site and would be delighted to offer a Queens Beast Lion of England in bullion condition for a prize.

Great newbie prize!ย 

20 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Or.... i could do them all xmas eve ?

Keep you all in suspence.....๐ŸŽ…

How about a winner takes all Christmas draw. I know itโ€™s not in the secret Santa mode. But would be a wicked prize for one forum member ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ

6 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

@Bullionbillyย I seem to be in the list twice? Both as nr 9 (which happens to be both a favourite and lucky number) and 62?ย 

Even if I wouldn't mind being in the list twice for all the nice prices I think you can cross me out on 62 and keep no 9 :)ย 

Will doย ๐Ÿ‘.

Next entry will take 62.ย 

Archived