• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 10,000+ forum members. 

On the news today there was a suggestion to curb greenhouse gases, to save the world from mass extinction, the good old reliable asthma inhalers need to be withdrawn as causing too much effect on global warming. Apparently the content are very harmful to our atmosphere so need to be modified.
That beats bovine gas as one of the biggest contributors !!

image.png.501a0e1721731ce11804cd1ec78e9a3e.png

Somehow I doubt there will be much improvement to our carbon footprint if we convert the traditional medicines to powder when the rest of the world dumps tonnes per second from heavy industry.

image.png.3f69d32b88ad0af81f0e360f8d5b5524.png

Some environmentalists need to get a grip on reality and deal with the real problems and most of this is not in the UK.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off we need to be precise about what 'Climate Change' means b/c the climate has and will always change. So what about this climate change is special? My understanding is: 1 The Climate

On the news today there was a suggestion to curb greenhouse gases, to save the world from mass extinction, the good old reliable asthma inhalers need to be withdrawn as causing too much effect on glob

Posted Images

I am pretty sure the volcanoes are the biggest problem myself.

Thankfully now we have controlled and brainwashed media puppet our saviour Greta to give them a jolly good stern talking to, they will be taxed out of existence, and about time too!

We shall finally return to a land flowing with milk and honey and frolicking unicorns :)

• 3 weeks later...

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ¬ļF ‚Äď ‚ÄėPerhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded‚Äô in continental U.S.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/10/30/utah-sees-record-cold-of-43-6-of-may-be-lowest-october-temperature-ever-recorded-in-continental-u-s/

There is no global warming.

Big Brother says Test and Trace - What do you say?

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. COVID-19 is a cover story for collapsing the economy. 

All Lives Matter - don't let Leftists and Liberals convince you otherwise. 

14 hours ago, sixgun said:

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ¬ļF ‚Äď ‚ÄėPerhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded‚Äô in continental U.S.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/10/30/utah-sees-record-cold-of-43-6-of-may-be-lowest-october-temperature-ever-recorded-in-continental-u-s/

That is ridiculous for october anywhere in the US I would have thought. In real money that's -42 oC

Happy to receive feedback on all my trades. If anyone wants feedback from me, just say the word.

46 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

That is ridiculous for october anywhere in the US I would have thought. In real money that's -42 oC

15 hours ago, sixgun said:

Got for a trip to Venice then think again.

11 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Got for a trip to Venice then think again.

Worst floods for 50 years - so it was worse 50 years ago. 

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. COVID-19 is a cover story for collapsing the economy. 

7 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Worst floods for 50 years - so it was worse 50 years ago. 

Maybe youcan visit here in sw florida and take a dip in the red tide...or maybe the colorful blue green algae....perhaps have a nice investment in property in the keys, some of it us cheap if fema hasn't bought it all yet.

Edited by DarkChameleon

I've listened a couple of times now to a lady who says she's been studying and monitoring the magnetosphere and Earth resonance (and reaction) for about ten years now.

A lot of this information (data) is very easily found on the internet. What's interesting to me is that she says the extreme events that might previously be blamed on solar flares can't be, because the data doesn't show any such solar events around e.g. the unprecedented earthquakes in Malta ('interesting' imo that Prince Philip sold his home there beforehand), extreme weather and events elsewhere, etc.

The proposition might be that, yes 'global warming' now 'climate change' is a complete lie, but not only a fear program, but one to 'protect us' to an extent from a devastating truth. And that is that with the elliptic procession of the solar system we are now passing through an area of 'space' that we encounter only every 26 000 years, and due to the wiping of ancient knowledge we (the people) have absolutely no idea what energies and effects we may experience that could flip our relatively short understanding of history/'reality' on its head (while there is a pretty 'fair' chance the elites do). Does anyone think they ever would tell us 'yes, we are all doomed, the Earth will be wiped out'?).

I think there's a good chance, should any of this be true, that - yes - it's all a lie, it's a reason to tax us more (why not?), put us all in fear (under control) more. But they don't need our taxes - the money system is a lie, we know they can print or sign whatever they like, so I absolutely suspect it is not solely that. And so the proposition is that the whole thing, including the 'false reveal' to those who think they are 'awakened' is that it's all a money scam, and a fear scam, and a control scam, when it is far more than that. 'Truth layers'.

It' would be a total 'reality' scam.

Just a 'cheerful thought' for the weekend!

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

I've listened a couple of times now to a lady who says she's been studying and monitoring the magnetosphere and Earth resonance (and reaction) for about ten years now.

A lot of this information (data) is very easily found on the internet. What's interesting to me is that she says the extreme events that might previously be blamed on solar flares can't be, because the data doesn't show any such solar events around e.g. the unprecedented earthquakes in Malta ('interesting' imo that Prince Philip sold his home there beforehand), extreme weather and events elsewhere, etc.

The proposition might be that, yes 'global warming' now 'climate change' is a complete lie, but not only a fear program, but one to 'protect us' to an extent from a devastating truth. And that is that with the elliptic procession of the solar system we are now passing through an area of 'space' that we encounter only every 26 000 years, and due to the wiping of ancient knowledge we (the people) have absolutely no idea what energies and effects we may experience that could flip our relatively short understanding of history/'reality' on its head (while there is a pretty 'fair' chance the elites do). Does anyone think they ever would tell us 'yes, we are all doomed, the Earth will be wiped out'?).

I think there's a good chance, should any of this be true, that - yes - it's all a lie, it's a reason to tax us more (why not?), put us all in fear (under control) more. But they don't need our taxes - the money system is a lie, we know they can print or sign whatever they like, so I absolutely suspect it is not solely that. And so the proposition is that the whole thing, including the 'false reveal' to those who think they are 'awakened' is that it's all a money scam, and a fear scam, and a control scam, when it is far more than that. 'Truth layers'.

It' would be a total 'reality' scam.

Just a 'cheerful thought' for the weekend!

You are talking about Valentina Zharkova - the astrophysicist and mathematician from Northumbria university. She has presented work on research on solar cycles. The Sun goes through cycles of activity - we have entered the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum - it even has a name, like all the other cold/mini-ice age periods. These periods are associated with an increase in Earthquakes and volcanic activity. As you say volcanic activity is important in global temperatures - we had the eruption of Mount Tambora in 1816 which resulted in the 'Year without a Summer' - this was during the Dalton (Grand Solar) Minimum.
The Sun drives the climate - to imagine anything else is utter stupidity and or fraud. 

Carbon dioxide constitutes 0.04% of the atmosphere - and of that mankind contributes 4%. It amounts to a fart in a hurricane. The climate is not effected by man made carbon dioxide. Termites make more carbon dioxide than people.
The climate data put out is a lie - past data has been changed - weather stations put where aberrant data will result - most of the Earth does not have any data so it is invented - Polar bear populations are actually growing - the ice caps are actually increasing - there are lies piled upon the lies. Cow farts affecting the climate - it is so stupid it is beyond crazy. Obama and Gore have relatively recently bought beachfront mansions and yet they claim the seas are rising - look it up. Why would they spend $millions of these properties if they were going to be underwater in a matter of a few years? The lies are so massive it is beyond all reckoning. 

The UN listening to a 16-year-old girl who hasn't been to school for years and has autism who is then presented as the font of all knowledge - the leaders of nations hanging on her every word - she is just a frightened child who reads a script. It is an insult to any intelligence.

It is not about climate - it is about de-industrialisation - it is about wealth redistribution - making everyone poor - destroying industries in the West - it is about massive depopulation - about getting people into 'Smart Cities' tracked with Smart technology through the 5G internet of things. Smart meters in the home are about monitoring energy usage so you can be throttled back and cut off - it is about the social credit system - it is Big Brother on steroids. All in the name of saving the planet from a threat that does not exist. It is all a creation of the Club of Rome in the late 1960's. 

Imagine this supposed zero carbon society that we must achieve - how can this be? It means going back to a pre-industrial system. All the alternative 'green' energy is intermittent and cannot even remotely match demand so it means you will be severely rationed. If the elderly freeze to death in the winter - well they are useless eaters anyway. 

It is an anti-human, an anti-life agenda where the elite rule the world and a downsized population scratch out an existence, afraid to speak out for fear of losing credits - tracked in every aspect of life through facial recognition technology - smart phone tracking - every appliance chipped and monitored by AI and of course the implanted chips people are starting to accept for convenience. 

Edited by sixgun

4 minutes ago, kimchi said:

No I'm not.

<edit> Never even heard of him/her.

No matter - you should be talking about the work of Valentina Zharkova

16 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

why?

Because low lying land is being affected by rising tides,more extreme weather conditions...which explains winter extremes, I'm sure when your corner of the world is directly effected you'll be all up in who is going to fix it...but like we found with Texas when people in Boston were killed by the bomber, Massachusetts raised the most money from donations but when Texas had the fertilizer plant exploded the donations were miniscule comparred...because what you sow you reep....when the rich loom down on the poor then Maddox takes their money the sympathy runs out...when your land becomes unlovable those of us who believed and acted accordingly will not hold out a hand...then you're 'I'm alright jack' attitude will be your undoing.

Added 0 minutes later...
8 minutes ago, KDave said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50401308

Flooding in a city built on the sea who would have thought. 

Then why doesn't it happen every year???

5 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Because low lying land is being affected by rising tides,more extreme weather conditions...which explains winter extremes, I'm sure when your corner of the world is directly effected you'll be all up in who is going to fix it...but like we found with Texas when people in Boston were killed by the bomber, Massachusetts raised the most money from donations but when Texas had the fertilizer plant exploded the donations were miniscule comparred...because what you sow you reep....when the rich loom down on the poor then Maddox takes their money the sympathy runs out...when your land becomes unlovable those of us who believed and acted accordingly will not hold out a hand...then you're 'I'm alright jack' attitude will be your undoing.

Added 0 minutes later...

all i said was it was a bloody cold temperature for the time of year, wasn't making any judgements as to cause etcūüôĄ

Happy to receive feedback on all my trades. If anyone wants feedback from me, just say the word.

@DarkChameleon The tides and weather in Venice are clearly less extreme that they were 50 years ago.
Now what? 
i get the impression you have been taken in by the Global Warming - Man made carbon dioxide narrative. 
The weather is going to be more extreme - its called the Grand Solar Minimum - look at all the record cold temperatures right now in America. So much for global warming.
The jet streams are becoming more and more unstable due to the weakening magnetosphere - nothing to do with carbon dioxide. Go light a fire - more carbon dioxide is good for plants.

Edited by sixgun

9 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

It does but obviously not to this degree. Venice is renowned for flooding.

Tide levels vary all the time, it's mainly due to the moon's orbit.

I've observed coastal flooding in the UK for 60 years, it happens sometimes but not always. If you get certain combinations of a very high tide, flooded rivers, a storm surge or high winds in the wrong direction, you get flooding.

The Med generally has a low tidal range, in low lying areas such as Venice, a particularly high tide is going to cause problems. In this case I believe the wind was in the wrong direction too.

There was talk about Venice sinking in the sea for decades. 

Venice Sinking Has Nothing To Do with Climate Change 

https://italytravelideas.com/italian-cities/venice-sinking/#1572818180600-28cec9be-d143

Anything and everything will be related to 'Climate Change'.
When all the controlled media is talking all the time about the same thing you know they are lying.

32 minutes ago, sixgun said:

@DarkChameleon The tides and weather in Venice are clearly less extreme that they were 50 years ago.
Now what? 
i get the impression you have been taken in by the Global Warming - Man made carbon dioxide narrative. 
The weather is going to be more extreme - its called the Grand Solar Minimum - look at all the record cold temperatures right now in America. So much for global warming.
The jet streams are becoming more and more unstable due to the weakening magnetosphere - nothing to do with carbon dioxide. Go light a fire - more carbon dioxide is good for plants.

20 minutes ago, sixgun said:

There was talk about Venice sinking in the sea for decades. 

Venice Sinking Has Nothing To Do with Climate Change 

https://italytravelideas.com/italian-cities/venice-sinking/#1572818180600-28cec9be-d143

Anything and everything will be related to 'Climate Change'.
When all the controlled media is talking all the time about the same thing you know they are lying.

So show me the record of venice falling and not the water rising?....I'd like to see that one...then you can look at the east coast of america falling and not being eroded by the oceanand then you can show me the stats of polar bears loving the melting ice, the starvation amongst them and the reason they are travelling further for food...maybe the fact sharks are moving north with the rising ocean temps or the eastern shore islands being eroded at a rate much faster then even scientists had predicted...maybe if it's all fake you can invest in property there to put your foot where your mouth is.

√ó
√ó

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use