• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

1 minute ago, dicker said:

Gold at 1628.  Softer than I thought but hey that’s life.  

I guess that a lack of a big drop in gold price tells us the market doesn’t think this crisis is over, despite the CS problem being solved.

I think most of us here won't be burning the children to save the price of firewood at 1628.

I anticipated a big pull back from the exciting heights of Friday, not based on anything, just because I'm a pessimist and can't believe after a lifetime of financial mistakes I'm shocked to actually see one of my assets appreciating.

This is just the first cycle we are going to end up with 2-3 Western world banks that own everyone and everything controlled by  BIS and the WEF. 

And the governments will fool the masses to say their actions their bailout are protecting people and saving them from a financial catastrophe. 

8 hours ago, apachebleu said:

Shame nobody looking at my current sales thread shares that sentiment

😄

Sadly, there are less buyers while we're in this cost of living crises.

I would have bought more, but I have been unable to.

When gold keeps hiking upwards and the more affluent start to take notice along with other instruments failing, you shouldn't have a problem selling 😉 

Edited by GoldenGriffin

So the question is what is driving the price higher?  There is an argument to say that Gold should decline after CS problem resolved (I don’t buy that).

Gold price indicates something. Answers on a post card!

Not my circus, not my monkeys

7 minutes ago, flyingveepixie said:

CS and UBS Share prices don't seem to be moving any. I don't know what that means, if anything...🤔

Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 08.25.06.png

UBS down 14%, Credit Suisse Down 63% (basically takeover price

44 minutes ago, GoldenGriffin said:

😄

Sadly, there are less buyers while we're in this cost of living crises.

I would have bought more, but I have been unable to.

When gold keeps hiking upwards and the more affluent start to take notice along with other instruments failing, you shouldn't have a problem selling 😉 

I suspect your right, it's obviously a c**p time to sell and I'm not too bothered either way, luckily I don't have to do it...it just makes a few recent decisions a little easier to justify plus I'm having a bit of fun s*** posting in my sale thread