• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

why buy gold if you can find it ?  4 minutes and 30 secs into the film is interesting

Edited by gji25
missing info

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

9 hours ago, James32 said:

Wise words, my first sovereign cost just £1 and is now worth 370 times that at least!

Received in change when he had to break into that White Fiver no less.

At least he doesn't remember hammered coins in circulation.

Seem to be out of stock almost everywhere right now. I just ‘topped up’ at Tavex to complete the 22 tube as wasn’t really sure if stock was going to become more scarce. Either way I don’t have to think about it now 👍🏼

5 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Seem to be out of stock almost everywhere right now. I just ‘topped up’ at Tavex to complete the 22 tube as wasn’t really sure if stock was going to become more scarce. Either way I don’t have to think about it now 👍🏼

Solved one problem but created another 😁

Is one tube enough 🤔 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Solved one problem but created another 😁

Is one tube enough 🤔 

Hopefully the 23’s will be out soon and then I can start over again. Until then, I’ll just kid myself that I might be quick enough to beat you to some of the deals on here 😉 

Could it be a case of currencies being backed once again by the gold standard hence supply is short ?

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

9 minutes ago, gji25 said:

Could it be a case of currencies being backed once again by the gold standard hence supply is short ?

I cant see the elites going for that personally, its far too controlling on the likes of the Claus Swabbs of the world. 
Maybe the Brix nations to gang up on the dollar using a basket of currencies & physical - that makes sense to me anyway? 

The digital currencies will be interesting, How they will go about is anyones guess - 'compliance - we will save you' 
I think they realise they cant force us to stay home & 'stay safe' anymore, they blew thier cover there.. ;) 
I dont care what anyone says that was downright tyranny & there are enough people that realise that now the psychosis is failing. 

Edited by Stacktastic

9 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

I cant see the elites going for that personally, its far too controlling on the likes of the Claus Swabbs of the world. 
Maybe the Brix nations to gang up on the dollar using a basket of currencies & physical - that makes sense to me anyway? 

The digital currencies will be interesting, How they will go about is anyones guess - 'compliance - we will save you' 
I think they realise they cant force us to stay home & 'stay safe' anymore, they blew thier cover there.. ;) 
I dont care what anyone says that was downright tyranny & there are enough people that realise that now the psychosis is failing. 

We already know they want to bring in CBDCs to replace the current financial system in the next year or two but they also know that people won't be willing to accept it. So what better way to force a CBDC on us than to destroy the current financial system first, make everyone poor and starve us by reducing the food supply? Then once everyone is desperate enough and begging for help they can roll out their ‘solution’ in the form of a CBDC. Tinfoil hat territory here I know and I’m surprised I’m even considering it as a possibility to be honest. But you’ve got to admit it fits their actions perfectly. Especially if you ask yourself: what would they actually do differently if this was their intention?