• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Starting to look like you're in charge of the spot price 😁

Lucky guess - although I was flipping dreaming about charts and stuff last night. :(

I think it might go below that but bounce back
Surely any savvy Chinese person will be buying before the demand kicks in for CNY. 

Silver could have a real tough time though maybe 15's again. 
Im tempted to buy now, but it could really slip further - better to wait for the turn around. 

Its accumulation time boys as the clock is ticking and time will eventually run out! 

Edited by Stacktastic

Only 15 full trading days left now @stefffana for the opportunity for gold to get to £1400 by 31st december. Bare in mind gold isnt traded at weekends and there are trading half days and holidays where the LSE is closed but there 17 days in the NYSE for the gold price to hit £1400. I would include the Hang seng but they arent really the main influencers here.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

13 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Only 15 full trading days left now @stefffana for the opportunity for gold to get to £1400 by 31st december. 

Plus its the end of the year & funds will be ditching loosing positions - especially GDX & SLV GLD. 
A black swan event or bad news with tappering etc. is the only hope. 

Edited by Stacktastic

7 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Plus its the end of the year & funds will be ditching loosing positions - especially GDX & SLV GLD. 
A black swan event or bad news with tappering etc. is the only hope. 

Options expiry last week where a sell off will happen

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 hours ago, dicker said:

If Russia is planning to invade, watch China pressurise Taiwan and deploy naval assets. Neither good but in my opinion will cause gold to spike.  

IMHO wont happen!

13 Uk days trading left and 15 US @stefffana time to change ya underpants 😁

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

I am changing every day already, mate!😄 Twice... After checking spot price at Singapore and New York😅

I am too tight for that. i just wear my underpants inside out then back to front. just to get even wear so Im not farting uneven holes in them!!

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I am too tight for that. i just wear my underpants inside out then back to front. just to get even wear so Im not farting uneven holes in them!!

Whatever...

Out of topic...what colour?

3 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Whatever...

Out of topic...what colour?

They used to be white but now brown and yellow. due to the 43 years ive worn them.

4 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

They used to be white but now brown and yellow. due to the 43 years ive worn them.

You're an example to any young stacker. Do not give the money on what is not seen, save and buy heavy metals with density over 10.50!

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

You're an example to any young stacker. Do not give the money on what is not seen, save and buy heavy metals with density over 10.50!

Im glad that Im an inspiration to any younger generation!

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

I suppose that would largely depend on what exactly he's stacking... :) 

Puncture repair kits for my blow up girlfriends mainly! Costs me a bloomin fortune!

2 minutes ago, blackadder said:

you can get life like ones now made of harder plastics so you don't need the kits :P

Do I look like I am the type of bloke whose with BUPA? Im NHS all the way! I enjoy the challenge of blowing them up also, good for the pre lungs workout! Aslong as I dont blow them up too hard or they turn into men!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Do I look like I am the type of bloke whose with BUPA? Im NHS all the way! I enjoy the challenge of blowing them up also, good for the pre lungs workout! Aslong as I dont blow them up too hard or they turn into men!

And you have paid once. Next one ... After minimum 43 yrs.

Just now, stefffana said:

And you have paid once. Next one ... After minimum 43 yrs.

Shes got plenty of puncture repair plasters all over her unrecognisable now!

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Shes got plenty of puncture repair plasters all over her unrecognisable now!

I think this guy blew a little too much in his toy. And, apparently not even one puncture.😊

image.thumb.png.d4329b3521b2a8e11ac98389bbed871c.png

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I think this guy blew a little too much in his toy. And, apparently not even one puncture.😊

image.thumb.png.d4329b3521b2a8e11ac98389bbed871c.png

Whys he got blow up version of me? - I feel so dirty!

22 hours ago, stefffana said:

I am changing every day already, mate!😄 Twice... After checking spot price at Singapore and New York😅

12 days and 14 left on the NYSE. @stefffana £52 to make up.. change them undies mate - can the FOMC, Evergrande Save you - the tension the tension tick tock...