• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Pagnani Bullion

I’m sure they’re Australian & where poured in the last several years or so in small batches, even with them being Newley minted these fetch premiums & very rarely come up on the market. I missed the train on these unfortunately don't have any :( very nice pieces for sure & have had my eyes on them for a while too.

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

On 12/07/2019 at 01:46, StackSellRepeat said:

I’m sure they’re Australian & where poured in the last several years or so in small batches, even with them being Newley minted these fetch premiums & very rarely come up on the market. I missed the train on these unfortunately don't have any :( very nice pieces for sure & have had my eyes on them for a while too.

Yes the Pagnani Bullion Mint was so called resurrected in Australia by one of the Pagnani descendants Antonio Pagnani in 2011.

They produced:

5 Bullion Coins [1/2oz, 1oz, 1 1/2oz, 2 oz and a 100gram]
5 Bullion Bars [1 1/2oz, 3oz, 5oz, 7oz and 12oz]
5 Investment Bullion [10oz, 15oz, 20oz, 50oz and 1kg]
2 Gold Bullion [1/2oz round, 1oz round and 1oz Bar]
Undistributed Mink Mark - 2oz Year of the dragon Limited Edition Gold Coin - only 5 coins ever minted and sold for just under 5k.
Limited edition  [1/2 oz gold round, Limited edition Long de Chuan Ren, Dragon 1oz 999 silver and a 5oz designer minted coin Australian]

Pagnani also marketed The Pagnani Silver Club which cost 5k to join. Member benefits included 1 free silver round per month, access to bullion at wholesale prices and item not offered to the public. Unfortunately Pagnani Billion shut down and most of the club members did not received what was promised. Pagnani Bullion was also accused of selling it initial rounds weighed in at oz not troy ounce and there was even a suggestion that it was also not 999 fine.

Below is a publish history of the Pagnani Family which may or may not be true.

The Pagnani Mint Family

The Pagnani Family have been Minters by trade for centuries. According to recent study, the actual establishment of the the Pagnani Mint began in 1866.

It is not known why it had taken so long for the Minters to establish as records only mention the date of establishment and not the reasoning behind it. Regardless, production was limited to family members for political purposes only. The mint never achieved public distribution and it had been this way for 150 years.

It wasn’t until 2010 when descendants of the Pagnani Family revived the mint and slightly altered the mintmark to suit modern times. The original mintmark simply was the Pagnani Crest which is the 2 Lions on either side of the shield with the shield underneath the crown.

In 2010 the current Director of the Pagnani Bullion Mint added a circle around the Crest and inside that circle added the words ‘Pagnani Bullion Founded 2010’. In honour of the actual founders of the mint, it seems fitting to again change the mintmark to state the correct establishment date of 1866. This is now the current mintmark of the Pagnani Bullion Mint Pty. Ltd.

The venture seems to have failed circa 2013.

992283860_5ozaustCOMPATIBLE-1000x700.jpg.d712e69b396fa5355944e877c241e78e.jpg

2082168735_barscompatible.jpg.38ba2a5361e9c497a2f0c06f332924c3.jpg

1084028438_3ozcompatible-1000x700.jpg.50ac016f7db484d0949a3839d18ead57.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have few of these. I have a 3 ounce bar, 5 x normal 1 ounce rounds, two with different back a, 0.5 ounce round and 3 x limited edition ounce dragons, numbered with certificates. Got all these direct from these guys back in the day. I will be happy to part with them for a good price. I am in Melbourne. 

20190811_153448small.jpg

20190811_153404small.jpg

Archived