• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

May 2019 Premium Membership Prize Draw (Discussion and Announcements)

• Founder & Administrator

May 2019 Premium Membership Prize Draw

Our forum sponsor:

Top Large (728x90).gif

(Note that the above banner is from our forum sponsor and shows to all member groups on this prize draw page)

Premium member May 2019 Prize Draw. Entry closes end of 31st May 2019 GMT.

silvermemberbadgsmall.png This months prize: 

2019 1oz Silver South African Krugerrand

170332_slab.png

goldmemberbadgesmall.png/platinummemberbadgesmall.png Gold/Platinum Premium member Bonus Prize Pot:

170332_slab.pngBAEE7281-9A3B-46E6-A4B6-E964E40F89DB.png.d3f6bd2d10dd79aa94578686fc26449c.png81ZMkfw2kkL._SX342_.jpgThumbJpeg.ashx.jpeg2012koalaprivy.jpg

Should the winner of the prize draw be a Gold Premium Member or a Platinum Premium Member at the time of draw,  you will also win:

Another 2019 1oz Silver South African Krugerrand
2019 1oz St Helena Spade Guinea Shield Silver Coin

2014 1/2 oz Perth Mint Koala Silver Coin
2015 1/2 oz Perth Mint Koala Silver Coin
2012 1oz Perth Mint Koala with Berlin Privy mark.

To buy Premium Membership to enter the draw please visit the store: Click here to visit the store and buy premium membership

New members purchasing Gold/Platinum Premium Membership, please purchase from the store using the link above. Existing Silver/Gold Premium members upgrading membership level, please PM ChrisSilver 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook page - TSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• ChrisSilver changed the title to May 2019 Premium Membership Prize Draw (Discussion and Announcements)
  • 4 weeks later...

Giveaway Winners

[[Template raffles/front/view/winnerRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook page - TSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

On 03/06/2019 at 12:21, FFkook said:

Cant see who the winner was for May's draw?

That's because we hadn't picked the winners yet :)

Winner was just announced now in Live Chat. Should also show above now, but seems like there was an error that needs to be fixed, will get onto the developer in regards to that. 

Discounts / Offers

Likely won’t use this area to post premium membership prize draw dissuasion topics because it’s basically just doubling up on what we already have, I think the comments section on the prize draw is good place to congratulate winners and make any other comments. 

Discounts / Offers