• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

We are sorry....Group Orders are no more blame VAT registration!!!

17 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

I'm not sure, do ladies consider "sturdy" to be a compliment? Let me think of an alternative...robust, stocky, well-built, well-crafted, strong-legged, resilient <--- there you go, got it!

Added 0 minutes later...

Ignore the above.....got confused as to which thread I was on........

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are registered as a sole trader but you only have to charge VAT on goods or services conducted as part of your business. You can still do things in a personal capacity separate from the business activities. E.g. you could sell some old furniture on eBay and not have to charge VAT. The snag is that the group order is so related to your business, brand development etc. 

It’s the hassle of paying the shipping separate from the order that puts me off buying directly from European mint.

I have had orders in my cart a few times but the worry of bank transfers using revolut or other free methods taking different amounts of time to reach EUmint and the shipper or other snafus that has put me off.

I also don’t like how EUmint list items as presale but in stock.  Which is it?

I have also done group orders before on other forums and know how much hassle they can be even when they are much smaller than this forums ones so I would be reticent to take one on.  That and the fact I’ve had to be taken into hospital a number of times recently so I wouldn’t want that happening in the middle of a group order.   It wouldn’t exactly be possible to have thousands of pounds worth of silver forwarded to a hospital room and to post it from there if I was back in for a few weeks, lol.

Never mind BYB it’s not like we’d have had that many more group orders anyway in all likelihood.

More time to enjoy the weekends for you now.

5 hours ago, StackerNoob said:

I'm not sure, do ladies consider "sturdy" to be a compliment? Let me think of an alternative...robust, stocky, well-built, well-crafted, strong-legged, resilient <--- there you go, got it!

Good luck with that...….

Keen on hospital food, are you? ;)

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Hey @BackyardBullion you’re as bad as the Royal Mint, when’s the announcement, 12.01am? Hope the forum is ready and doesn’t crash...will there be an automated queuing system in place?

🤣

LOL

We will share a thread tomorrow afternoon. 

This will work very differently and one of the good things is that you will not have to wait for weekends only to order. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

11 hours ago, StackerNoob said:

I prefer "a fine figure of a woman"😉

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived