• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sovereigns from Harrington & Byrne.

Wolves

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised they've reopened this, considering the gold price movement. Perhaps they want to honour their newspaper ads? Who knows. Or perhaps more likely, they saw a huge drop-off in traffic to their site after they stopped the deal. 

On 15/06/2019 at 12:12, Auricsstash said:

Anyone else had one of these arrive today attached to your latest H&B offers?? Get the feeling Royal Mail think this stuff is in some way interesting enough to warrant scrutiny...

B4567B2D-0D17-48BF-8C25-63F09BE9EA98.jpeg

This is probably Royal Mail getting fed up with the huge amount of ‘Return to Sender’ items they are delivering back to H&B 😄

I sent 5 or 6 back marked ‘no longer at address’ before they finally stopped sending them.

Well would you Adam & eve it , just had Max from H&B on the phone saying they've had to cancel my order as I've had more than 3 sov's per year as per there limit.

I asked how I've been 'allowed'  to order more than that and his reply was "you've been very lucky". Mmhmm.

Nothing to do with trying to sell me overpriced coins I suppose.

They phoned from a Bournemouth dialling code.

Looks like for me at least the parties over.

:( looks like my order placed yesterday night been closed. I have checked my credit card and cannot see the transaction. But I am still hoping for the postie to show up with H&B envelop.

image.png.f2e621f706f928edad821d45e72dfb4f.png

19 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Maybe that link being active again was a mistake? If so they will probably assume all purchases using it are canny repeats and cancel them all.

I was thinking that too. But then max only mentioned me being over the limit and nowt about the link , unless that's the round about way of saying the link is done.

When I checked just now the link does now say it's not active anymore

Looks like I have got lucky as well - ordered two last night and shipped today 😀 - Thanks for the heads up @Tn21

image.png.57a89f43d9a5dc7bc96818073040e96d.png

Wanted: 2006 1oz and 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Dog coins from the Perth Mint

Actually, one has to consider that their deal for £249 is also a good deal, certainly the cheapest sovereign around at the moment... and it is below spot now too. Let's hope their £249 remains for a fair amount of time, even if the gold price continues to rise.

Archived