• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sovereigns from Harrington & Byrne.

Wolves

2 minutes ago, Shergar said:

True to their word H&B delivered, 2 day turnaround. Surprisingly only registered Royal Mail. Their chance I guess? 

I also got my first “offer” the (admittedly rather nice) US Mint gold moon landing dollar at *just* £699. However the same coin is *just* €449 from EMK in Germany. So there is a sovereign in profit there!

Even worse than the Royal Mint but you might get a certificate and a nice cardboard box.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Downs523 said:

So how long do the refunds take from a cancelled order? Paid last night, cancelled this morning 😂

had an order cancelled by bullion by post 

ordered 2012 proof sovereign then they called me saying it’s out of stock 😤

paid by direct debit took 3 working days to clear (was pending on my bank account) 

so in your case might be tuesday?

Received my sixth sov'  today  with a two day turnaround. My fifth order from them I believe. 

No rhyme or reason to there three max per customer. Not that I'm complaining !

41 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

ebay will be flooded with the 2019 sovereign when they do the £1 offer 😂

47 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

Got my fifth and sixth from them yesterday. :)

just need another ebay 'sell for £1' offer now...

Don't bother with eBay, just stick them on the forum, plenty of us will snap them up. :)

3 hours ago, Sovereign said:

ebay will be flooded with the 2019 sovereign when they do the £1 offer 😂

2019 Sovereigns for just a pound?

Where? Where!! Where??!! :D

1 minute ago, Kieran95 said:

Think they may have got sick of us taking the mick

That link doesn't work for you? seems fine for me 

Edit> oh, doesn't update to show them in your shopping basket I see

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived