• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Who's upping their gold buying, in case comrade Corbyn gets elected

HighlandTiger

3 hours ago, savoyard said:

It's pointless! Corbyn will confiscate your gold and eat your babies!

Just send your gold to us TSF members in America for safe keeping. :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, trozau said:

At least in the USA you can buy guns and ammo to protect your property and cans of baked beans stored in your bomb-proof shelters for survival, but over here we have to use sticks & stones.

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

At least in the USA you can buy guns and ammo to protect your property and cans of baked beans stored in your bomb-proof shelters for survival, but over here we have to use sticks & stones.

A common misconception, guns you can legally own in the UK (with a license)

BzYr9RJCMAAMRmw.jpg

3 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

BzYr9RJCMAAMRmw.jpg

This may sound like a silly question, but do they allow you to have the ammo for them? It's not unheard of that politicians will enact laws that at first appear to be in favor of the people, but in fact aren't.

16 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

BzYr9RJCMAAMRmw.jpg

You do, of course, require licences for all of these firearms, some licences being significanly more difficult to obtain than others and reason for owning each of them (can't just say cos I like em). Fire arms (of course depending on state) are by comparison far far easier to obtain in the USA than the UK, thus the myth that firearms are all but banned in the UK. Because compared to our atlantic cousins, they might as well be.

15 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

BzYr9RJCMAAMRmw.jpg

So long as you hold a licence. Before we divorced my wife had a 18 gauge double barrel and I had a 12 gauge repeater.

1 hour ago, trozau said:

US Government does not have a good record for keeping gold safe the photo below is the inside of Fort Knox :).

empty-warehouse.jpg

13 minutes ago, Abyss said:

US Government does not have a good record for keeping gold safe the photo below is the inside of Fort Knox :).

empty-warehouse.jpg

And that is why Americans personally protect/defend their life, liberty & property. :)

7 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

I'm thinking of upping my gold purchases just in case the apocalypse happens and Corbyn gets the keys to number 10. The theory being that when the pound plummets, (and it will), gold in GBP will rocket. 

This is my main concern when Corbyn & McDonnell take charge.  They will achieve their aim for equality of poverty and fulfil the UN’s (Kalergi) replacement migration plan.  I just hope I can remember where I’ve hidden it all once I’ve finished my re-education in the gulag. 

8 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

It's ok, I have access to our gun cabinet, and we have a nuclear bomb shelter on the site where I live. 

Anyway he's got to find my gold first. Lol

A .22 rifle in the UK might help but a 50 cal revolver sure motivates people to try next door....lol.

48 minutes ago, RacerCool said:

He didn't say to send it to the US government.

Can gold be confiscated by the US Government?

Under current federal law, gold bullion can be confiscated by the federal government in times of national crisis. The myth that specific types of gold coins are “not confiscateable” stems from the Executive Order that President Roosevelt issued in 1933 calling in gold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

On 07/04/2019 at 09:28, HighlandTiger said:

I'm thinking of upping my gold purchases just in case the apocalypse happens and Corbyn gets the keys to number 10. The theory being that when the pound plummets, (and it will), gold in GBP will rocket. 

As if this bunch of lying wast of space, who are falling apart with anyone with a bit of conscience has already have. They are about as much use as a ashtray on a motorcycle.

These idiots are ridiculously stupid.

Thank  God they are falling off the cliff edge.

On 08/04/2019 at 03:12, DarkChameleon said:

A .22 rifle in the UK might help but a 50 cal revolver sure motivates people to try next door....lol.

These are all legal in the UK - the length is increased so they fall outside the legal definition of a pistol - not the ideal concealed carry weapon but i think i'd try next door.

DSC_0124.thumb.jpg.cdcfc5ea68540528dc5163690b8217db.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Mr. Corbyn reminds me of a rabid weasel.  I'm sorry to say that even over here in the colonies, I feel my UK friends are in for a really rough ride on the Brexit train.  Yup ... buy some gold but don't forget silver!  Regardless of the future, it is preserved wealth that you want.

I don’t think Corbyn would ever get a decent majority and because a large percentage of his own party don’t agree with him he’d have problems getting a lot of legislation through.

As long as we don’t end up replacing May bot with the likes of Boris, Gove or Rees Mogg.

On 09/04/2019 at 03:43, sixgun said:

These are all legal in the UK - the length is increased so they fall outside the legal definition of a pistol - not the ideal concealed carry weapon but i think i'd try next door.

DSC_0124.thumb.jpg.cdcfc5ea68540528dc5163690b8217db.jpg

I’d think you’d be more likely to injure yourself on that metal rod sticking out of the back to make the pistol over 2ft long.  I wonder how often they actually allow you to put one on a firearm certificate?  I suppose it depends where you stay as it seems they are much more lax in some rural areas than they are nearer large cities.

Archived