• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Good & Bad news from Mr & Mrs Backyard Bullion

On 08/04/2019 at 12:34, sixgun said:

There are no tax laws - you will only find tax legislation.

Putting up a link to encyclopaedia Britannica is not a citation of this 'tax law'. Legislation applies to persons - persons are not people or else they would talk about people. Go look at some legislation - it is all person or persons. What are they playing at? Persons are legal entities - a man or woman is not a legal entity. That is obvious - so obviously legislation is not about men and women.

It is plain to see a man is not a legal entity. A legal entity is something legislation creates - makes up - it is made up - it is a fiction - a legal fiction.

We are all equal under the law. If we are all equal no-one can tell me what to do - no-one can take my property without my consent - i do not give consent and yet it continues.

It is ABC obvious. So how do they get round this basic axiom of LAW that we are all equal. They create legislation and they create legal fictions. Let's say you are John of the family Smith. Your name is not John Smith. Look at your birth certificate - you will see your name is John. It is not John Smith. Smith is a surname - something on top of your name - it is on top [sur - French on] - it is separate - it is not your name - it is not you.

Your name is certainly not Mr John Smith. Mr is a title - it is not your name. A title is a status - a status is a rank - this is making one man above another but we are all equal so it cannot be law, it is a legal title, a legal status. But you have been told you are Mr John Smith and you believe it. Mr John Smith and certainly MR JOHN SMITH is not you, the man. MR JOHN SMITH is not Mr John Smith - they are actually different. Like anything on a legal form in a box is legally on another page. There are so many tricks you would think they are trying to trick you - and so they are. They trick you into believing you are a legal fiction. So you then come under legislation. All men and women are born equal under the law. So stuff shirted Mud Pies cannot create law which would dictate over other men and women - no man can make a law over another or we are not all born equal under the law. BUT Mud Pies can make legislation and if you believe you are a legal fiction it follows you come under the control of legislation. You make yourself a slave and work 25% of your life for the government. If you do not pay you will be punished - sounds like a Mafia protection racket. Well if you think hard enough with all the NI, income tax, duties, licences, council tax, VAT..... you actually end up working most of the time of the government. What are they doing with all this 'money?' - and still there is a deficit.

It is 1 2  3 logic - it is there in front of you - it is hidden in plain sight. You fill in the tax form of your legal fiction in all capitals - look at your tax demand it is all capitals - what are they playing at? All capitals is not a mistake it is your legal fiction - you believe this is you, that it is the man's tax form but there is no tax form for the man - it is a legal fiction's.

This is a big red pill step. A lot people just don't get it - [like they cannot fathom that the Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel.] The government has all the guns and the slaves pay. The elite have knowledge and avoid most of these taxes - only the slaves pay tax because they accept their slavery.

i do not want to hijack BYB's thread so i am leaving it there - some will be aware of what i am saying.

Oh dear, not that old chestnut.. I do not recommend anyone acting on the above whatsoever. Again, I asked you not to attack the link but for you to provide support for your thoughts. You have done neither. I too will end it here, 1000% unconvinced, but open minded, should any actual supportive evidence be provided upon which to consider for myself rather than to have random words like “slaves” etc....thrown around, as some kind of taunt.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Oldun said:

Oh dear, not that old chestnut.. I do not recommend anyone acting on the above whatsoever. Again, I asked you not to attack the link but for you to provide support for your thoughts. You have done neither. I too will end it here, 1000% unconvinced, but open minded, should any actual supportive evidence be provided upon which to consider for myself rather than to have random words like “slaves” etc....thrown around, as some kind of taunt.

I have provided evidence. I told you to look at your birth certification - you would have seen your name is 'John' - not John Smith. I asked you to look at legislation it only refers to persons - never people. These are entities. If you say your name is 'John Smith' which it isn't - look at your birth certificate - you have created an entity which is not you. Calling this an old chestnut does not make it any less true. The legal system runs on entities. That's how it works. We all have an entity - a legal fiction and then we can operate inside this legal system. This is why they present you as the all capitalised black ink entry - that is the format of the legal entity. 

When you do work the government takes part of the earnings - you have no choice or say in that. That is slavery, if it isn't then what is it? We had a long discussion about the Federal Reserve Banking System being a private banking cartel - you remained steadfast it was a government bank - except it isn't. So I knew what your response would be. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Ok, so lets say you are right. The logical step is to now challenge it directly. Genuinely, do you think you will ? Will you continue to be the slave that all of us apparently are ?

31 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Ok, so lets say you are right. The logical step is to now challenge it directly. Genuinely, do you think you will ? Will you continue to be the slave that all of us apparently are ?

Or rather, what are the consequences of this on a pragmatic level?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/all_caps_surname

Freedom of information request reply.

So you now have all the information to successfully sue the UK government for providing false (illegal?) information to the general public...have at it!

Genuinely, I am a full believer in if you believe something to be the truth, you should pursue it, regardless of neersayers, but only after having really researched through one’s own self developed and imposed bias first....my daughter is being brought up to not take any terrible from anyone just because they are sure  of what they say. Question everything and more importantly, listen and engage in the answers before deciding for yourself and still then stay open to the ever changing environment that men/women have a habit of changing despite eternal truths such as nature etc. ButI digress. Excellent thread. As always a BYB special :)

4 hours ago, Oldun said:

I do also assume you are using something like this for your argument ?

https://esotericknowledge.me/why-your-legal-name-written-capital-letters/

Yes, I know wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawman_theory

idem sonans is a sob but reality.....deal with it.

This is the idea.  You will note the focus on US then UK, and if you read/search further there's sometimes Canadian or Australian references... other non-English nations apparently dont have this issue.  Which is odd as their foundation law is far more prescriptive and less presumptive of equality than English common law.  Ironic eh? 

Basically the "strawman" and freeman on the land theories are built on contorted and deliberate mis-interpretation of words and law, often not from the country in question, with US/UK law interchanged and Magna Carta held up as only law despite most of repealed/superseded by later law (doesnt count for reasons). 

Capitals are just typographic aesthetic choice with no grounds in legislation.  The come back to this will be there is hidden law, secrets taught to all lawyers but no one outside knows about, or recorded anywhere. 

So the conclusion is no law is just, governments are not just, therefore they may not tax us.  Even though the vast majority acquiesce to the status quo of paying taxes and usually argue over how much and what it should be spent on.   We could have a revolution, throw out the government and the laws, run the country by anarchism, "the commons".  Until we realise that probably not in every ones interests, people and property need protection so we demand police, law, someone to enforce and pay for this... and we recreate the state, elect representatives etc.

sorry Backyard, went off a bit there.

3 minutes ago, Pipers said:

BYB does this mean we should treat you the same as we would a dealer?

You mean bypassing me to avoid contributing to the government coffers...yes

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

13 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

You mean bypassing me to avoid contributing to the government coffers...yes

No, forgive me. What i mean is some on this forum give Dealers a harder time  more a than hobby, small time, part time traders.  This is because a Dealer turns over a higher amount and such is more professional.   No one is suggesting you are a HGM or Bairds but you certainly fit into the same category as a small coin Dealer if you become VAT registered.  I am not trying to stir things here.   

For what it’s worth:

Legislation is law - statutory instruments laid by parliament to govern the country and provide a framework for us all. Civil and criminal laws. Civil laws not followed = civil penalties. Likewise with criminal law. 

‘Peoples’ relates to persons. We are all equal under the law. Any move to differentiate causes exactly these type of irrelevant argument. Look at the convention on Human Rights. It refers to ‘Peoples’. Does that mean the Rights don’t apply to persons. No of course it doesn’t. 

Why is this being misunderstood so easily? It’s not rocket science. A first year law student can tell you this after a week of seminars.

Maybe because they misunderstand it on purpose or others just regurgitate the same old tosh without really considering what it says?

I think they somehow think that people voted into power shouldn’t be allowed to propose bills and therefore legislate or make new laws and that only customary law and/or common law is really law.

I don’t know when they consider common law to no longer be valid and to have been superseded if at all?  Were things like weregild actually overruled under common law and if so would these freemen be happy if some doddery old judge ruled it was still valid?

Then again maybe they don’t believe Judges have/ should have the ability to set new precedents or overrule old ones?

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Hi

I've tried to look at BYB website but cannot see any of the items etc..I was interested in buying a furnace and other stuff..it does show the furnace but that's all..does anyone else have a problem looking thru the website or is it just me??

Thanks

Hello my friend, I was just in the process of replying to your email enquiry 🙂 

We don't retail the furnaces directly any more but I will send you the link. 

Just now, CollectorNo1 said:

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply..I again tried your website but anything on click onto just says no results found?? I assume website is still active

David

We have nothing in stock at this time. Items we list on our website sell within 1 hour usually. 

Archived