• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New series for collecting.

You can pick up the not-much-loved "Landsmarks" series of 1oz silver coins from the Royal Mint for not much money these days.

Whilst they're never going to be on a par with the QB series, they are "better in the flesh" than I had been expecting...……..

When you mentioned landmarks series i thought of the american landmark series. I'll take a look at the royal mint ones. 

Anything else you folks think of would be great!

Maybe if @Alun could supply one of his fine presentation cases for would also be a massive +

Many thanks 

Stack'em. 

11 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

I'd  already looked at them but the collector in me would instantly want to backdate the whole series. 

I am currently just doing that - back to 2009 at the moment. They are an awesome looking coin though

38 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

I'd  already looked at them but the collector in me would instantly want to backdate the whole series. 

In my case, 2016 was the ideal exit point for my collection.

46 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

I know this feeling. Got the 40 slots Panda box, initially wanted to start from 2010. Then I realised it would take me another 32 years to fill it! I then changed to 2000 and later to 1989, when the bullion series started. Now only nine years remaining. 😁

Lunar series are good but with newer series there is a danger that it will not be completed, if not as successful as expected. It has happened to me twice. 

Instagram: gildeon_67

yes, the koreans have great series, Chiwoo, Zi:Sin, tiger....and all very recently from 2016 or newer

Germania is in my opinion a very good looking coin...pardon medal 🙂....and the mint is planning on other series also

Berlin panda is very nice also....started with a bang in 2016...and then the Berlin mint crashed her own series.....with higher prices.....but.....I have collected the series still...love the big bear

Congo gorilla, Australia Swan, 2 oz Egyptian rounds, Ghana leopard, Ruanda wildlife (but the older years will cost you half a house, sort of speak), Chad mandala series, South Africa new Big five series in blister

T👍

The Lawless 2 oz series is off to a good start with the train round. 

The Destiny Knight 2 oz silver is a nice series as well with only 4 released thus far so it wont break the bank to catch up. 

I am neck deep in the Germania Mania currently, have the BU, Space Red, Space Blue, 6 Metals, Proof on order and even though the Germania mint is not releasing it I need the Iron Cross version floating around on ebay now.. 

Be careful though, I my early stacking career I focused way to much on high prem rounds and coins and now I am selling on ebay like a madman to dump this high prem stuff and replace it will more 10 oz gen bars.... 

I think its important to have some collectible pieces but no more than 2% of your total stack. 

Archived