• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Silber Muenzen Shop

Shamatti

Ordered 3 times very happy, got a quick response by email but their English wasn't very good. Like the fact €9.99 for orders under 500. Just be careful it's a pawn shop so some coins in used condition. Had a bit of luck that my 10 oz lunar ox was in a lot better condition to the one pictured

I got an email from them today, they are still awaiting my payment.

Seems it is taking currencyfair a little longer to transfer the money than I expected. A bit cheesed as I paid the €9 for a priority transfer, that should be 24 ours. Still, shouldn't complain, they have been rock solid up until now, and have saved me a few quid too!!

I did the typical SHTF stackers order! lol 20 each of the 1, ½, and ¼ ounce Noah's Arks. And a 20X1gram Valcambi gold multibar. It is all I have to go in my SHTF stack until my other stuff arrives from the UK. That won't be until next year at this rate! :(  So on a side note: if the world is thinking of coming to some paradigm changing cataclysm can it please wait until after Easter?  :ph34r:

I'd be cheesed too.  Never used the priority service as I feel there's no need and is a bit of a con.  All my transfers to Germany have arrived same or next day.

Just yesterday I did a transfer at 11.05 in the morning.  At 3.14 in the afternoon, I received an email from the dealer letting me know that payment had been received.

I got an email from them today, they are still awaiting my payment.

Seems it is taking currencyfair a little longer to transfer the money than I expected. A bit cheesed as I paid the €9 for a priority transfer, that should be 24 ours. Still, shouldn't complain, they have been rock solid up until now, and have saved me a few quid too!!

I did the typical SHTF stackers order! lol 20 each of the 1, ½, and ¼ ounce Noah's Arks. And a 20X1gram Valcambi gold multibar. It is all I have to go in my SHTF stack until my other stuff arrives from the UK. That won't be until next year at this rate! :(  So on a side note: if the world is thinking of coming to some paradigm changing cataclysm can it please wait until after Easter?  :ph34r:

Currency Fair are good, get in touch with them tomorrow morning, they will trace where the money is then send you all details to give to dealers Bank.  Thats what happened to me when I had problems with Aurinum, the money was at Aurinums Bank.  

Very disappointed with this company.

They ignored all my emails until Tuesday when they said they have not got the payment yet. Yesterday I emailed them twice, with the proof of transfer from currencyfair (Who provided brilliant service as usual) Still no reply. So the money was sent to their bank on Monday, it is now Thursday and they are not answering any emails, and not even acknowledging receipt of over €1100!! Certainly will not use these people again. Very poor!

Does anyone here speak German? This company has totally blanked me all week. I sent them over €1100 and have had no reply from them as to whether they have received it, no reply to any of my daily emails since Tuesday when they said they didn't have the money yet. The money was sent to their bank by currencyfair on Monday, so they must have it by now. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced, and I am very worried about my money being safe.

I would strongly recommend avoiding this company.

Unless you can speak German, in which case you could give them a call for me and then avoid them! lol :)

Anyone?

Archived