• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread $ (USD) only

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss the price action of silver in £ GBP instead please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/368-silver-monitoring-thread-£-gbp-only/

• 2 weeks later...

It is early but it looks lie premiums are already starting to take a hit.  Seeing some coins on web bullion sites selling for 2.99 over spot.  That is a drop from the recent 3.99 levels.....

Silver Price Forecast – Silver Markets Continue to Show Signs of Strength

Silver markets have rallied a bit during the trading session on Wednesday, breaking above the $18 level. By breaking above there, it is highly likely that the market could go towards the $19 level above. That is an area that has caused significant resistance more than once, so it makes sense that a pullback from here and then a recovery makes quite a bit of sense, and that is what we have seen, so that makes quite a bit of sense even if you are very bullish. A break above the $19 level should send this market looking towards the $20 level, an area that is a large, round, psychologically significant figure.

From here - - > > https://www.fxempire.com/forecasts/article/silver-price-forecast-silver-markets-continue-to-show-signs-of-strength-654591

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A nice little rise (in price) in the past few days. If my memory serves me correctly July and August are usually quite poor for miners and PMs.

Edited by onlyroadtoheaven
To prevent any smutty comments!

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

So silver has finally breached the psychological $19/£15 level...things could get really bullish from here if this holds, with gold/silver ratio dropping. Then again, gold is also powering towards the $1,900 level, which would be almost as significant.

37 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

So silver has finally breached the psychological $19/£15 level...things could get really bullish from here if this holds, with gold/silver ratio dropping. Then again, gold is also powering towards the $1,900 level, which would be almost as significant.

gold leads silver. imo gold maybe getting ready to challenge it's all time high is much

more significant than silver making waves near it's lows.

HH

1 hour ago, goldmember44 said:

It touched it,  jumped up and poked it's tongue out from behind the wall :Pbut it's still got to actually get over, still a resistance

I'd guess it's coming very soon though 

Edit> might be happening right now 

touched.thumb.png.ebcf68aed6a3294238fc160906e35dc8.png

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

These are my final predictions, I'm locking in my answers 

Silver rejected at $19, might touch $18.50 before stabilising at at $18.60, then it's going to push through $19

Gold rejected at $1820, it's going down to touch $1775 before stabilising at $1785 then onto $1900

In a nice coupling gold will probably be touching $1900 around the time silver is breaking $19 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

40 minutes ago, Kman said:

These are my final predictions, I'm locking in my answers 

Silver rejected at $19, might touch $18.50 before stabilising at at $18.60,

Anyone want lottery numbers?

lotterynumbers.thumb.png.306becf35ff6ed92cce13dcdbb45e755.png

The big big picture technical is starting to look very bullish for silver. 

The last 5-6 years can really be considered as a huge basing period, but we are close to moving out of that.

We have bee trading above the long term moving averages for most of the time for a year now, and now - depending on which moving averages timeframes you like to use - we are close to seeing an upside golden cross with the forming (55wma is about to cross through the 233wma):

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=SILVER&uf=0&