• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread $ (USD) only

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss the price action of silver in £ GBP instead please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/368-silver-monitoring-thread-£-gbp-only/

Hmmm it looks like the blue touch paper has been lit and the ignition sequence has started.
This is why i asked a couple of weeks ago, why is there so much metal up for sale? Were members hard up or did they think prices were going to do a Wonger? 

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

Hmmm it looks like the blue touch paper has been lit and the ignition sequence has started.
This is why i asked a couple of weeks ago, why is there so much metal up for sale? Were members hard up or did they think prices were going to do a Wonger? 

I was thinking the same. I have about 800 ozs of physical silver which I bought for investment purposes 3-4 years ago. I keep looking on TSF and can’t believe how many folk are selling. I understand that dealers have to to earn a living, but I have kept all of my powder dry. My price target for selling is not even close yet...If I can afford to hold out I will.

Eric Sprott did an interesting post market wrap up on Friday with Craig Hemke (on YouTube). He is getting some of the gold miners he owns to use the huge amounts of free cash flow they are generating to buy physical silver, and is encouraging others in the industry to do the same. I know First Majestic have been doing this for some time. Huge numbers of contracts are now standing for delivery...we are hopefully in for a very interesting few months...let’s hope we see $50 silver soon!

Edited by Kookaburracollector

8 hours ago, Kookaburracollector said:

I was thinking the same. I have about 800 ozs of physical silver which I bought for investment purposes 3-4 years ago. I keep looking on TSF and can’t believe how many folk are selling. I understand that dealers have to to earn a living, but I have kept all of my powder dry. My price target for selling is not even close yet...If I can afford to hold out I will.

Eric Sprott did an interesting post market wrap up on Friday with Craig Hemke (on YouTube). He is getting some of the gold miners he owns to use the huge amounts of free cash flow they are generating to buy physical silver, and is encouraging others in the industry to do the same. I know First Majestic have been doing this for some time. Huge numbers of contracts are now standing for delivery...we are hopefully in for a very interesting few months...let’s hope we see $50 silver soon!

The pandemic, thelast unemployment check is this week with little sign of action from congress...people are ofgloading before a perceived rush to sell begins that they think wilk drive silver down, if that happens im buying, if it doesnt im holding, while the gsr drops its all good if your willing to go lateral and not liquid.

I think I may be keeping my powder dry for the moment, the price has risen too fast to be sustainable so l am wondering if a pullback or correction may occur. I have seen these spikes in the past and you usually see a corresponding drop a little while after. I know the fundermentals May be a a little different but I would prefer to see a gradual rise in price. It is exciting though. 😲

5 hours ago, Airhead said:

I think I may be keeping my powder dry for the moment, the price has risen too fast to be sustainable so l am wondering if a pullback or correction may occur.

Agree. Silver certainly is golds crazy brother - you never know how it will react and it reacts with extremes. A lot of people have been burnt by this in the past. Cool headed sensible investors will win the day with this metal as they would have been quietly collecting over the past few years and now sitting back watching the action.

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

1 hour ago, Zhorro said:

I presume that anyone who shorted silver last week / early this week are going to be in real trouble.

Brace, brace, brace.

Down to $21.83 - it looks as if the attempted knockdown has started!