• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

Postage is okay if you're buying a fair amount, it was something ~£14/£15 last time I ordered from them. The hope is premiums come down, the play you have to make though is will they come down as spot goes up? Who knows. I'm hoping you're right as I'd like to pick up some RM stuff at 20% or less whilst the spot is under £15 an oz. Either way, I don't think you'd be in for losing much if anything buying them at the price S2G have listed. It's at least at hedge value even if it doesn't accumulate. In my opinion of course 🙃

It's a bit of a different story over the pond, I watch American YouTubers so have the odd look out of curiosity at the prices charged over there. Although it's often comparable, for a lot of items (mostly ones minted in the US and Canada which makes sense) it's cheaper for our Western cousins. It sucks balloons but it's the way it is. That fact doesn't make a >30% premium easier to swallow but if you really want the coins...second hand 2020 Maples are trading (and selling quickly) for more than the S2G price in a lot of instances.

2 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

It's a bit of a different story over the pond, I watch American YouTubers so have the odd look out of curiosity at the prices charged over there. Although it's often comparable, for a lot of items (mostly ones minted in the US and Canada which makes sense) it's cheaper for our Western cousins. It sucks balloons but it's the way it is. That fact doesn't make a >30% premium easier to swallow but if you really want the coins...second hand 2020 Maples are trading (and selling quickly) for more than the S2G price in a lot of instances.

Don't forget we get a much higher premium back on Maples selling them to a dealer here in Europe. You have to look at the spread between buy and sell.

23 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

I've never sold anything to a dealer, I had assumed spot or just below on an average day, maybe a little more during these times. You get a bit more out of them for premium bullion then?

I base my investment decisions always on buy back rates from dealers, being the worst case scenario. Nowadays the spread is of course not the same as it was pre shortage.

But still, buy back rate of gs.be for maples is €18.46, being €2.85 over spot (18% over spot).

Before the silver bullion shortage, buy back at gs.be was about 10% over spot.

4 hours ago, StevenDS said:

I base my investment decisions always on buy back rates from dealers, being the worst case scenario. Nowadays the spread is of course not the same as it was pre shortage.

But still, buy back rate of gs.be for maples is €18.46, being €2.85 over spot (18% over spot).

Before the silver bullion shortage, buy back at gs.be was about 10% over spot.

Is that buy back on coins they've specifically sold to you, or they'll buy any maples at those rates? 

Just now, Melon said:

Is this saying they'll only buy Maples if you sell them 200,000 or more? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding 😂 

image.thumb.png.b74f1c599d06ecfd766533efb32a014d.png

🤣 I guess that's just a limitation of the website format they are using. I assume they could only add buy back items as if they were for sale items and increased quantity to an unlikely amount. They state to send them a mail if you have items for them to buy.

2 hours ago, WILLIG666 said:

Thanks, got quite excited until went through to payment and the steep £26 postage 🤔, price up to £18.78 now.

Yeah, was the first one to order and they automatically went up 35 cents right after. Picked enough for storage though, as you say not quite worth it otherwise.

32 minutes ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

Odd, let me just buy one...

28 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

And I the other

I've actually got a couple of these I've been meaning to list as well... I'll pop them up on the trade section on Wednesday, probably at a similar price if you feel yours need a companion :) 

I really need to grab premium membership on the next sale for the trade section... waiting 30 days between listings is killing me 😄 

Edited by Melon

Bought some more vaulted silver today on dip. Lets see how that works out.

Just cant find any physical silver at decent prices.

Edited by TheApe