• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (USA & Canada) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-M-Canada-5-Dollars-Elizabeth-II-1991-Km-187-Plata/401939912712

1oz maple for only $23.33

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-M-United-States-Dollar-Washington-Silver-Quarter-1964-Km-164-Plata/123461360643?hash=item1cbededc03:g:MXMAAOSwRBVb2X0r

silver quarter at $4.19  from the same seller  (there are 3 more which is below spot)

He also sells spanish 5 peseta pieces at an attractive price.

16 minutes ago, Choi said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-M-Canada-5-Dollars-Elizabeth-II-1991-Km-187-Plata/401939912712

1oz maple for only $23.33

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-M-United-States-Dollar-Washington-Silver-Quarter-1964-Km-164-Plata/123461360643?hash=item1cbededc03:g:MXMAAOSwRBVb2X0r

silver quarter at $4.19  from the same seller  (there are 3 more which is below spot)

He also sells spanish 5 peseta pieces at an attractive price.

"Does not ship to United States" :(

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Witcher said:

Is anyone else not impressed with "Black Friday" PM deals? 
APMEX had a "flash" deal yesterday on a tube 2020 Eagles. 
Granted, that was probably an okay deal for APMEX because they usually charge a high premium, but I did the math including tax and felt underwhelmed. 

The best deal is the SD Bullion round at spot, but you can only buy 1 so it's more of a lure for you to buy more because free shipping doesn't kick in til after $99.  
I shall see tomorrow if anyone comes to play because none of these are "deals" if the spot drops to $20 USD. 
Really hoping gold goes under $1800... where it's been hovering a little over for the past few days. 

Thanks for this info Witcher. This will be my first PM black Friday so I have low expectations, I look at it like the firearms industry this year, why would they offer good deals when people are throwing stupid money at them already year-round?

19 hours ago, Witcher said:

Is anyone else not impressed with "Black Friday" PM deals? 
APMEX had a "flash" deal yesterday on a tube 2020 Eagles. 
Granted, that was probably an okay deal for APMEX because they usually charge a high premium, but I did the math including tax and felt underwhelmed. 

The best deal is the SD Bullion round at spot, but you can only buy 1 so it's more of a lure for you to buy more because free shipping doesn't kick in til after $99.  
I shall see tomorrow if anyone comes to play because none of these are "deals" if the spot drops to $20 USD. 
Really hoping gold goes under $1800... where it's been hovering a little over for the past few days. 

I just grabbed the 10oz bar at spot Black Friday deal, there was one for Kilo bar(Perth MInt Koalas!) as well, but first time ordering from overseas(I'm in Europe), so wanted to try this out. 

1 hour ago, Witcher said:

APMEX pulled a used-car sales trick.  I, like everyone on the list, received their BF (Black Friday) email telling us that their sale will start 7 am eastern time.  
I decided to wake up early to see and it was about as disappointing as hunting on the US Mint site.  There was nothing, though the web traffic was slow, which shows me that others were also looking. 
A few hour later, I clicked the email again. Every single BF deal apparently "out of stock".  
Nice way to advertise something that you really don't intend to sell.  They still have "random" gold eagles for sale, but not at spot.  
They probably saw spot drop and thought... oh no, we can't give them THAT good of a deal.  Thanks for nothing!

It was mayhem out there, mate!
That 10oz bar took me dozens of refreshes, both in the landing page and in the cart(both crashed several times), and in the end, after I had paid the order, it didn't even give me a confirmation or order number...got the confirmation on a separate e-mail they sent manually after I contacted the customer service 😅

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Witcher said:

Nothing against Monument..  at least they have something.  But the day we say it's a good deal for $35 imperfect Eagles is... almost sad in a way. 
I probably would pass because I would be too tempted to clean them, and because I just bought a couple of 1986 ASE in great condition for $36. 
Thanks for the notification.  

what year are you offering out of curiosity? 

In my experience purchasing imperfect or cull Eagles, the typical problems are light milk spotting or a few minor scratches here or there.  And if they do end up being colored, I wouldn't feel bad cleaning that crud off of them in the slightest.  I buy and sell Eagles as recognizable bullion, and they always hold a premium regardless.  But congrats on buying a couple of 86' in great condition for $36.  I was opposed to spending this much on Eagles for a long time, but ultimately I believe it will still be very much worthwhile, especially in the likely scenario that spot rises to $40, $50, and beyond within the next several years.

3 hours ago, Witcher said:

Yesterday on FeeBay, the lowest was $37 plus $5 shipping and that was only because the seller has a low feedback score (29). 
The rest... around $45 plus $4 shipping.  Anyone listing $4 first class shipping hasn't paid attention to the shipping cost increase. 
There is a rainbow toned one that supposedly sold for $95 plus shipping, but I suspect that was heavily shilled, which is one reason why I hate FeeBay. 
How can I tell a shill auction.  You have to examine the "bids".  I can't really do that on the FeeBay phone App.  On the PC I can by looking at each individual "bidder" on that item. 
Two things I look for are "Bid activity (%) with this seller" and "Bid Retractions".  Usually the first one will give it away.  If you see 100%, you can guarantee it's fixed/rigged. 
Small cons will take more time with their alternate accounts by bidding on all sorts of other things just to make it look like they are real, active bidders.  Dumb ones don't. 
The "winner" of that rainbow '86 had a 33%, which isn't outright horrible, but accompanied with 16 bid retractions in 12 months, is still suspect. FeeBay doesn't care. 

This is why I don't necessarily find FeeBay an accurate assessment of what a coin/round is truly being sold for. 
I had to edit my for sale listings to match or beat any online product from dealers.  

If the spot should rise over $30, it could find it's way to $40... 50... but I think it depends on how it does so. 
If it is a steady increase like we are seeing now...  where the floor is between $27 to $28, then we now. 
If it is a sharp rise to whatever, then we ought to expect a sharp decline to correct.  
It did take a little while for silver to get back up after that March dip, yet that was only what?... $8 dollar drop?  Not a $20 dollar drop. 

That's my two cents. Other than... milk spots are tough to clean and you can't do anything with scratches. 

I appreciate the informative ebay shopping wisdom.  My normal strategy is to steer clear of any sellers without at least a 99% positive rating and no fewer than 1,000+ transactions.  I would probably rather pay a bit more just for complete piece of mind, which is why I generally try to buy from major online dealers.   Unfortunately, there are no LCS in my town, with the nearest one being an hour and a half away.

I do have my share of lovely BU Eagles, which I will probably hold onto indefinitely... however I believe that even scratched and milk spotted ones are worth acquiring, since they are still highly recognizable, liquid, and still carry a premium over generics(mainly to private buyers).  

On 18/02/2021 at 21:40, Witcher said:

That is quite a bit of distance to travel.  It probably would be worth it if you called ahead and knew that they had a lot of things you would be interested in at a good price. It has to be worth the time and gas cost. 
I wander over to some LCS today that I have never been to.  Not extremely thrilled at their prices so I really have to cherry pick.  That's ok because it can be fun.  
In fact, I found this "beauty" in the generic (lower bin) shelf.  Yes, it is a 1996 American Silver Eagle. The toning doesn't bother me one bit... it's a 1996!  I will probably keep it for awhile. 
I did teach someone at the first LCS I stopped at, who had a 2002 Britannia, that the coin was not .999 silver.  I would have bought it if they weren't asking so much. 

1996 ASE.jpg

Great find Witcher! Was someone sleeping on the job there?

• 1 month later...

As others have suggested in the thread - Monument Metals in USA has some deals on a wide verity of different size new silver coins, and they are the best priced 90% constitutional silver from 22x face value, and Silver Dollars, cheaper than SD Bullion. Lots of cool Silver retail products.

They have Queens Beast 10 Oz coins too which aren't found many places outside UK. 

https://monumentmetals.com/silver.html

Queens Beasts 10 oz and other deals https://monumentmetals.com/deals.html

Edited by OldCoin

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

5 oz AND 10 oz Italpreziosi Italian Silver Cast Bars - Only $3.99 over spot any quantity at Bullion Exchanges until 6/14/21.

https://bullionexchanges.com/catalogsearch/result?cat=0&q=italpreziosi

150 by 50 logo.jpgBullion Exchanges is a precious metals dealer located in the heart of NYC's Diamond District. We buy and sell gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and more. Browse our inventory and you will find that we carry from top mints and private refineries from all over the world. Shop online or stop by our storefront!

https://bullionexchanges.com/ --- 30 West 47th Street, Store 1, New York, NY, 10036

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/09/2021 at 17:23, ExUmbris said:

No deals on silver since June 10th? Come on folks, I've got currency burning a hole in my pocket begging to be turned into money!

Premiums are bat c**p crazy these days.  There's no incentives for the online dealers any ways, to be offering deals. 

• 6 months later...