• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (USA & Canada) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

I bought one of these at full price $140. This is a beautiful coin series and and beautiful coin. I highly recommend this, at only $99! (as a beautiful coin for the collection)  

Only 186 of these in total graded PF 70.

154 in the Early Releases Label 9 in the First Releases (Early Releases and First Releases mean that the coins have been received at an NGC facility within 30 days of the coin being launched) the remaining 23 are standard ones. The figures are correct at the time of writting.

The coin itself has an overall mintage 2500. 

2018slab.jpg

https://www.apmex.com/product/166836/2018-australia-1-oz-silver-swan-pf-70-ngc-er

Edit: Apmex currently have a temporary $299 min order requirement for delivery. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

8 hours ago, Witcher said:

Do you highly recommend buying more than one?

I can’t really recommend what you should or shouldn’t do with your money, you would need to decide yourself. :)

But I have replied to your private message.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

18 hours ago, Witcher said:

yeah, this morning the price is back up to $140. 
I took a gamble...  as I know they end their special sale at midnight...  I do plan to eventually sell or trade one.
I don't see any "deals" at the moment. 
I also do not believe that we will see too many "deals" because of the uncertainty. 
I am no expert, but it does appear that the price is at a platform right now hovering around the $24.50/oz silver and $1980/oz gold mark as if it's waiting for something. 
That something, I feel, will be a spike because I am not hearing any good "news", since corrupt people are still running the show. 
Some people might want that, yet some people, like me, don't mind the price going down if we are in the buying mood. 

If it s important to you paper money value of your PM (usually is if you do not have it physical) than take on mind that sentiment drive algorithms are heavily used today, so much that they become easily predict as a pattern. Also some of time is need it for more input for sentiment drive algorithms..In case of physical owning of your PM is not so important, infect in most countries of world it has much different value than official..even in US etc., can happen that on bigger buying they start to add some more fees so it would not be price which is advert... Bottom line sentiment is very important for paper money express of PM value..

Please feel free to start a new topic if needed to discuss something else.

This topic is designed to share deals that members find online with other members incase they are also interested in purchasing them :) 

For more in-depth discussions please feel free to start a new topic in the appropriate forum section. 

Discounts / Offers

I dont know if this is a "deal" but I wish I knew it when I started.... and I assume it may pertain to US Active/Veterans only..?

The JM Bullion military discount matches our “As Low As” pricing for payments, regardless of the quantity purchased. All products listed with an “As Low As” price when buying a set number of items entitles military members to that same price regardless of the quantity purchased. For example, military members buying products with an “As Low As” price on 100+ items will get that same discounted pricing whether buying 1 item, 10 items, or 50 items from that same listing.

https://www.jmbullion.com/military-discount/

So even with Paypal I assume I get the "As Low As" pricing. I will check and update as needed.

3 hours ago, Aknot said:

I dont know if this is a "deal" but I wish I knew it when I started.... and I assume it may pertain to US Active/Veterans only..?

The JM Bullion military discount matches our “As Low As” pricing for payments, regardless of the quantity purchased. All products listed with an “As Low As” price when buying a set number of items entitles military members to that same price regardless of the quantity purchased. For example, military members buying products with an “As Low As” price on 100+ items will get that same discounted pricing whether buying 1 item, 10 items, or 50 items from that same listing.

https://www.jmbullion.com/military-discount/

So even with Paypal I assume I get the "As Low As" pricing. I will check and update as needed.

Once approved, and you are logged in to JM Bullion, it updates the view of pricing with every item showing the price for Qty 1+. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I can confirm if you play fair (not trying to buy below spot), username Witcher is the silver dealer for you. Look 'em up. Bought 3 silver maples off him, weighed them and they're real. Not one to openly vouch for people, but I'll make an exception since they're good people. ❤️

Just my deal/silver dealer I've found thus far. 

-Dan

American Silver Eagles $6.49 per coin over spot.

https://sdbullion.com/2020-us-american-silver-eagle-coin

Note that a few forum members also have some ASEs for sale is the USA & Canada trade section for a good price, so maybe be worth asking them first :) 

Discounts / Offers

3 hours ago, Witcher said:

I didn't mention this because I think that they think there is going to be a dip...  just my two cents.

dip or not I just cant pay premiums for the same amount of Precious Metal that is in a generic round. Considering most times when you go to sell they (Pawns, LCS, etc) will give you the going rate and MAYBE a bit more but usually not much.

Added 0 minutes later...
36 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Ebay has a 5% ebaybucks running now.

I need to read up on this I have no idea what ebaybucks are. :D

24 minutes ago, Aknot said:

dip or not I just cant pay premiums for the same amount of Precious Metal that is in a generic round. Considering most times when you go to sell they (Pawns, LCS, etc) will give you the going rate and MAYBE a bit more but usually not much.

Added 0 minutes later...

I need to read up on this I have no idea what ebaybucks are. :D

You need to be a member of ebay, i find it good when buying sovs cos some give ebay bucks, then i use the bucks to buy scrap gold....sorted.

5 hours ago, Witcher said:

urgh..............  all this ^&$*^#_$  time that I could have been earning FeeBay bucks... AND past purchases do NOT count.  

You also have to watch out because only bullion... not anything else in the Coin & Money category qualifies.  I just bought a darn coin today too!!!

I would get ebay bucks for sovereign purchases from some dealers but i also gotthe bucksfrom junk jewelry purchses, it took the cost to under melt...and a nice way to get in cheap buying 14 and 18 junk..some pieces were good enough to sell as jewelry with nice 50% markups...and yourbucks can be used to buy jewelry even junk price scrap

Edited by DarkChameleon

5 hours ago, Witcher said:

urgh..............  all this ^&$*^#_$  time that I could have been earning FeeBay bucks... AND past purchases do NOT count.  

You also have to watch out because only bullion... not anything else in the Coin & Money category qualifies.  I just bought a darn coin today too!!!

I used to get sovs in the mid to high $200s after the fleabay bucks kick back.

On 25/08/2020 at 13:44, Aknot said:

If anyone is considering selling to an LCS, shop around; some are paying $2 or $3 over spot for ASE and some are giving $4 or $5. Silver Seeker did a YouTube video where he called some shops around the US to find out what they are paying for different kinds of silver, but he kept the companies anonymity, for better or for worse.

Edited by RedDragon77
Clarification

American Silver Eagles, this time at APMEX. $5.49 per coin over spot. 4 hour flash sale.

https://www.apmex.com/search?&q=American silver eagle

This topic is for sharing deals members find online. To discuss other topics please feel free to start topics in the other sections. 

Discounts / Offers

24 Hour SALE: 100 oz Engelhard Silver Vintage Bars for only $2 over spot until 8/28 at 5pm ET.

https://bullionexchanges.com/100-oz-engelhard-silver-vintage-bar-999-fine

150 by 50 logo.jpgBullion Exchanges is a precious metals dealer located in the heart of NYC's Diamond District. We buy and sell gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and more. Browse our inventory and you will find that we carry from top mints and private refineries from all over the world. Shop online or stop by our storefront!

https://bullionexchanges.com/ --- 30 West 47th Street, Store 1, New York, NY, 10036

1 hour ago, Witcher said:

They extended their "flash sale".  I don't want to go off topic, but my comment relates to this.  They have over 1,000 of these tubes. Maybe they expected more people to jump on this? 
I didn't.  Look closely... they start with $12 over spot and then make their "flash sale" seem like such a great bargain. Please... I've seen better deals from members on here.  I voice my concern for those of you who are not as experienced (new) and I don't want you to fall under the FOMO spell. 
Anyway, that's my rant. Thank you Chris for sharing, but the reason why I didn't post it first was because of what I just mentioned. 

Good "SHOUT" buddy @Witcher - warning the newer "peeps"! 😉👍 - MEGA kudos Bro! 👍

16 hours ago, Witcher said:

They extended their "flash sale".  I don't want to go off topic, but my comment relates to this.  They have over 1,000 of these tubes. Maybe they expected more people to jump on this? 
I didn't.  Look closely... they start with $12 over spot and then make their "flash sale" seem like such a great bargain. Please... I've seen better deals from members on here.  I voice my concern for those of you who are not as experienced (new) and I don't want you to fall under the FOMO spell. 
Anyway, that's my rant. Thank you Chris for sharing, but the reason why I didn't post it first was because of what I just mentioned. 

Thx for warning the newer stackers.  I really hope many did not fall for this "flash sale".  I heard they extended it longer than 4 hours, so that tells me they were probably having trouble selling these. They used a typical retail scheme, jack the price up and then announce a "sale" to make it seem they buyer is getting a great deal. 

These premiums are nuts.  This is the first time in months that i'm actually not waiting for any silver to arrive.  I haven't bought any silver in a while.  I can't justify paying $8 - $12 premiums for ASE's or even $4 - $6 premiums on rounds!  I know some say that this is the new normal, and perhaps they're right, but I'm willing to wait until some of the mines that are closed due to the pandemic to open and hopefully the supply will catch up to the demand and have an impact on lowering premiums to some degree.