• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (USA & Canada) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver

7 minutes ago, Ojile13 said:

I realize this post is a year old, but I just wanted to confirm something with someone here who I'm sure knows more than me on the subject:

Ebay no longer allows the use of ebay bucks for bullion correct? 

Thank you

If you look on ebay and find the full sovereigns and see if they give you ebay bucks without the 10% off...I couldn't use e ay bucks to buy them but I could get the 10 % off jn ebay bucks.

• 3 weeks later...

We've got a TSF exclusive going on one of our 2017 1 Ounce Gold Panda Collector Sets.   10% off with code TSFGOLDPANDA.   Product is located in Montreal, Canada and will ship free with signature in Canada and the US.   International shipping is also available.

2017 30 Gram Chinese Panda Double Platinum Edition .999 Gold Coin Set

P/M for a link to learn more. 

2017_30_Gram_Chinese_Panada_Double_Platinum_Gold_Coin_Rev.jpg

2017_30_Gram_Chinese_Panada_Double_Platinum_Gold_Coin_Obv.jpg

2017_30_Gram_Chinese_Panada_Double_Platinum_Gold_Coin_Set.jpg

2017_30_Gram_Chinese_Panada_Double_Platinum_Gold_Coin_Box.jpg

Edited by artincoins

Art in Coins

5050 Rue de Sorel Suite 110  Montreal QC H4P 1G5  Canada

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

Get the free Art in Coins Mobile App       Android     Apple 

• 4 weeks later...

Just received 10- 1/10th oz gold eagles at spot price which I ordered from Nationwide coin and Bullion reserve. Wanted to wait to receive before recommending. They came in yesterday and were perfect. Highly recommend. Their site says 10-15 day shipping but mine came within 5 days of ordering. They have a limit of 10 coins and for first time buyers only. Check it out

https://nationwidecoins.com/product/government-issued-90-gold-american-eagles-at-cost/ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

2018 1/10th Gold Wedge Tailed Eagle, $23.99 per coin over spot. 10,000 mintage.

https://www.providentmetals.com/2018-australian-wedge-tail-eagle-1-10-oz-gold-coin.html

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 1 year later...
On 12/05/2021 at 10:23, efajhassan11 said:

Found a pretty sweet deal on RCM 1 Oz Gold bars. If you spend $5000 on their site they will give you a free 1 oz silver round!

https://aubullion.ca/shop/gold/gold-bars/1-oz-gold-bar-inc-assay-card-royal-canadian-mint/

Yeah I saw that the other day, stumbled across their website by accident.   Have you bought from them before?  What's your experience with them?

21 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

Yeah I saw that the other day, stumbled across their website by accident.   Have you bought from them before?  What's your experience with them?

I've bought a few 1 Oz Britannia's from them before and my experience was amazing. Their prices are great and they are super friendly over the phone. My products came in 3 days of ordering which was super fast.

• 2 months later...

it's July  15, 2021 (spot is currently $2,283 CAD).  Found amazing gold prices today (toronto area).  The dealer is called Bullion Centre.  www.bullioncenter.ca 

No joke,  my jaw hit the ground...they have 1 oz  Gold RCM, Perth Mint, RAM coins available at 3% over spot.   I called and picked up in-store without a hitch. 

also 10 oz Silver RCM bars for $390 (current spot $33.15 CAD), again,  not joking.  I actually considered not sharing this newly found honey hole but it's for the greater good,  ha. 

Edited by ProjectBullion

• 5 months later...

For those of you (like me…) that are always waiting for their release, today was the day Apmex in the US put most of the 2021 gold proof Libertads up for sale on their site.  Some already sold out (both reverse proofs and the quarter oz) , but a few still left for other sizes. They will not be there for long - probably minutes, not hours !! 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Stu said:

Hi @LawrenceChard, do you own Hattons also? 😀 What do u mean he looks nothing like you?

0FD97C3E-E061-4C97-A633-9AAD0FDC3BA1.png

Who is the old guy wearing a tie, and a double breasted suit?

Is he Hatton's boss, an employee, or some actor trying to look like a well-informed professional or expert.

... and as Bob Dylan said "It ain't me babe".

P.S. We do own a lot of secondary market c**p that gullible people have bought from Hattons in the past.

Chards

23 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Is he Hatton's boss, an employee, or some actor trying to look like a well-informed professional or expert.

P.S. We do own a lot of secondary market c**p that gullible people have bought from Hattons in the past.

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

About 40% below Hattons original premium.

😎

23 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

He’s a respected ex newsreader! Must mean it’s worth buying!

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Also looks a bit likely BBC reporter who name escapes me ATM ^^*

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Also looks a bit likely BBC reporter who name escapes me ATM ^^*

It’s Michael Buerk 

1 minute ago, Petra said:

It’s Michael Buerk 

That’s the man, funnily enough, it just came to me as your notification did👍
Thanks, tough times!

Edited by Stu

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

4 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Now for a more important question: WTF is "platinum gold", apart from some sort of oxymoron?

I never actually watched the vid, it just came up on my YouTube recommendations. When I saw Hattons, I switched off. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

14 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Perhaps someone at Hattons read the above 2018 article about a new platinum-gold alloy, but I doubt it.

It reminds me of "rhodium-platinum", something invented by the so-called London Mint Orifice Office:

https://24carat.co.uk/frame.php?url=changingfaceofbritainscoinagenationalemblemseditiongoldwithrhodiumplatinum.html

😎

Chards