• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

@Tipsmart I saw it on Friday at £520ish and was a little surprised at that.

£920 is good bye to good money for a proof sovereign that is this damaged - would be my humble view.  But clearly others disagree and so good luck to them.

It’s an amazing design and perhaps it could be restored/conserved in some fashion to improve it? No idea. In which could then be a good buy?! 

55 minutes ago, Swampy said:

@Tipsmart I saw it on Friday at £520ish and was a little surprised at that.

£920 is good bye to good money for a proof sovereign that is this damaged - would be my humble view.  But clearly others disagree and so good luck to them.

It’s an amazing design and perhaps it could be restored/conserved in some fashion to improve it? No idea. In which could then be a good buy?! 

Yes I think the tarnish can be conserved, but the seller stated that he'd scratched the coin trying to rub the tarnish off. So I doubt it would grade well? 

2 hours ago, Paul said:

Think someone got a reasonable deal - sold for £6,451 - not to bad if it grades well 

1 hour ago, Murkt said:

2021 Sovereign for £299 at Harrington & Byrne. 2% on spot as I type.

Just ordered, but there was a problem after paying on the website... payment was taken, but the order didn't appear on my account.

Called their free-phone number and the sales team sorted eveything in a few minutes. I have to say, their customer service is excellent.

20 minutes ago, TommyTwoShots said:

Anyone know how to buy more than 1?

Now to find some other members of my family to purchase a coin... :)