• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/shop/gold/gold-coins/uk-gold-coins/1-10oz-gold-uk-the-royal-arms-coin-2020/

Some nice stuff at Bleyers, that’s just one link but I’d check out the whole site if you’re in a buying mood.

Chards weighing in with some rad premiums:

https://www.chards.co.uk/1-ounce-gold-coin/1oz-gold-bullion-coin/one-ounce-best-value/486 

Edited by Liam84

• Founder & Administrator

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

21 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

Definition - What does Affiliate Link mean ? 

An affiliate link is a specific URL that contains the affiliates ID or username . In affiliate programs, advertisers use affiliate links to record the traffic that is sent to the advertisers website .This is all part of an affiliate program . Affiliate agreements commonly state that the affiliate is responsible for arranging its own affiliate link and making sure that it connects to the advertisers website.

Affiliate marketing involves a company that affiliates to sell its products or services online. When affiliates sign up at the providers website , they are provided with a specific link to that website . When visitors to the affiliates site click on the advertisements and go to the advertisers site , the affiliate may receive a commission if that click leads to a sale .The affiliate links also track any sales .

Hope this definition helps to explain what an Affiliate Link is for silver forum members 

Midasfrog 

8 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Could be worth its own thread in general precious metals as well? Wouldn't have seen this of you hadn't posted, thanks 👍🏻

10 hours ago, Liam84 said:

Could be worth its own thread in general precious metals as well? Wouldn't have seen this of you hadn't posted, thanks 👍🏻

Im not a fan of giving my information out, especially to a government linked organisation, but I did for this. 
Not much chance, but £4k in gold is a big carrot. Makes up for the gold (AND PLATINUM) I sold recently & regret. ;)

Edited by Stacktastic

On 31/01/2021 at 21:15, Goldflinger said:

H&B back (temporarily?) at £339 for a 2021 sovereign (which I suppose is just about the money at the minute for 'fresh' bullion, nothing super special). No sign of the code in this advert from yesterday's paper (30 Jan) on the website though. If you have to phone them, they might try to sell you a bridge though.

Now down to £329 in today's paper. Again no sign of 329 or this code on the website though (pity, looks like phone or slip only). Code almost the same as the last time but now has a D on the end instead of a C - pity you couldn't go through the alphabet knocking a tenner off each time 😆

HB329.jpg

5 hours ago, Goldflinger said:

Now down to £329 in today's paper. Again no sign of 329 or this code on the website though (pity, looks like phone or slip only). Code almost the same as the last time but now has a D on the end instead of a C - pity you couldn't go through the alphabet knocking a tenner off each time 😆

HB329.jpg

I might call them and buy one. 

5 hours ago, Goldflinger said:

HB329.jpg

This company have sent me a letter every week, despite me ticking the "no marketing box".
Its illegal to do that. It must work or they would not spend the money on the postage and posh paper?? 
Its really nice paper and stuff looks like a top end solicitor. Part of the 'scam'. 

I wont be buying from them again - dodgy company trying to offload over priced products after a cheap one. 
Chards was about the same price today - gone up now. Seeing what happens on monday for physical. 

Edited by Stacktastic

46 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/half-sovereign/bullion-half-sovereign/

Not a bad price for a half sovereign, especially bearing in mind that's inclusive of special delivery. Difficult to find regular bullion grade (i.e. without a high premium) in stock with dealers right now.

to be fair to BBP have sometimes had the bad wrap for being the dearest UK dealer out there - however their prices for 'common bullion' items isnt as high as it was in days gone by, they are still not the cheapest but not a million miles away.  Their site, dispatch times, service and reputation is very good cant fault them on that

Not exactly a deal as the spot price has gone down, but with free postage & an in stock product I thought £324 was quite good for a new 2021 sovereign. 
Has anyone used ATS before - reviews looked good. Bought 2 coins today and will buy some more if the price drops further on Monday. 

I was going to use Chards but with a 2 week wait time I was put off a bit. its within 7 days with ATS. :)
https://www.atsbullion.com/gold-sovereign-coin/2021-queen-elizabeth-ii-gold-sovereign/ 

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Not exactly a deal as the spot price has gone down, but with free postage & an in stock product I thought £324 was quite good for a new 2021 sovereign. 
Has anyone used ATS before - reviews looked good. Bought 2 coins today and will buy some more if the price drops further on Monday. 

I was going to use Chards but with a 2 week wait time I was put off a bit. its within 7 days with ATS. :)
https://www.atsbullion.com/gold-sovereign-coin/2021-queen-elizabeth-ii-gold-sovereign/ 

Its from so £334 for 1

5 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

I've used ATS a few times. No problems whatsoever.