• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full Stack / Full Collection Photos

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JosephM said:

Stack update.

20191114_132905.thumb.jpg.9e92ef13b7e3933a4497786efa645374.jpg

Condensed Silver stack down now. Probably will keep it at this as its too heavy to transport. 

20191114_132843.thumb.jpg.e3e3cf089c0447364d07457ed39ff2b8.jpg

Only looking to add the 2012 and victoria anniversary sovs to this i think. Then it will just be bullion sovs going forward.20191114_111034.thumb.jpg.2cbf10ee8e20ed244ee73460258c9f48.jpg

Have the new lion in the post on the way. Will then get the last 2 and that will be me. Probably just brits going forward.

I’m impressed with how organised your stack is! 

Whats it cost to slab a coin or did you buy them like that?

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/10/2019 at 22:42, DarkChameleon said:

We often begin in one way and move to another, I started out a collector and now am a collector, stacker, investor.

Same here, if I see a good investment I'll sell my stacked silver then make it back up again after..but I'll never touch my collection coins.

22 hours ago, Downs523 said:

Need more full stack photos.... 👍👀

Quite tricky for me as I don't keep it in my home.

Usually at any given time I only have about 15 ounces in my property unless I just received a delivery... 

But someday I might take it all home for a day...

28 minutes ago, Melon said:

I love everything about this chest 😍

The gold in this box alone could buy a mansion. My mind is blown 😲🤑

Me too...most of that gold is gone now, replaced by even bigger pieces...lol...some of the silver is going to someone for christmas, a couple of pieces anyway.

3 hours ago, PablosGee said:

Started in September 19. 97oz of fine silver and a half-sovereign. Starting to picture the foundation stack (tubes of Royal Mint Brits/RCoA and Perth Dragon Bars). Intend to continue with the Big 5, Ice Age Giants & Lunar III series. Other bits i've picked up along the way - not sure where they fit in just yet, likely to liquidate at some point. Main aim for 2020 is to start filling Alun's sovereign box. 

IMG_20191214_091653.thumb.jpg.9271a18761119b20a5ea90ad00b4e652.jpg

I’m halfway there! C4BED732-A0F9-4C95-BFBE-1FA10D09D31E.thumb.jpeg.88bdbb55ee6c8c6335fbdc6058d0bc23.jpeg

16 hours ago, 1000ozs said:

Full stack although a little dated.  Recently added $120 face value in .50 Franklin's and Kennedy's : )

When I started in this forum a year ago (just now returning after hiatus), I had 1000 ozs stacked (hence the user name).  Guess I have to change my name now 1400+ ozs lol.

V/r, 1000 ozs

full stack.jpg

Nice stack! 

You got any of the yellow stuff? 

On 15/12/2019 at 23:51, 1000ozs said:

Full stack although a little dated.  Recently added $120 face value in .50 Franklin's and Kennedy's : )

When I started in this forum a year ago (just now returning after hiatus), I had 1000 ozs stacked (hence the user name).  Guess I have to change my name now 1400+ ozs lol.

V/r, 1000 ozs

Great looking stack. Love all the bars.

13 hours ago, Serendipity said:

This is my entire gold and silver stack. The candy cane is a complimentary gift from Chards when I ordered some silver Koalas. I don’t want to spoil the fun by revealing all my coin collection. Anyone keeping up with my other posts will get a good idea what the air-tite tubes contain when I showcase the actual coins themselves at various times. This took me a year and a half to stack.

5A142174-A138-4CDB-AC55-21FC54EFA122.jpeg

I think you got short stacked on the candy cane...lol.