• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver giveaway! - Children With Cancer UK

Wackattak924

Hi guys

Quick update and some photos 😀

Currently my target is £700 and with your help we have raised £400 of this already, Thank you. 

Only 18 days left to get in on this so if you fancy a chance to win make a donation Here

The prizes up for grabs are,

3rd prize - Britannia

2x 2019 1oz Britannia

I will provide new capsules for these.

IMG_20190309_161852.thumb.jpg.9dee06b0e52ad7b626807602dba5a342.jpg.707bc1afb42824252552a315970c2f3b.jpg

2nd prize - Perth Mint trio

1x 2019 1oz koala

1x 2019 1oz kookaburra

1x 2019 1oz dragon bar

IMG_20190309_161909.thumb.jpg.64e11f640a0fd169534127eafa2d736a.jpg.947ce65b57dd55c1e601199d05476097.jpg

1st place - 5 continents 5oz

1x 2011 1oz Chinese Panda

1x 2014 1oz Somalian Elephant with Horse Privy

1x 2014 1oz Britannia

1x 2017 1oz Niue Darth Vader 

1x 2016 1oz Canadian Superman

IMG_20190309_161928.thumb.jpg.a6df10af67d4b88884c86aec351b4f55.jpg.819e4bcdaf7efec1433144250cfa4936.jpg

This is an exciting giveaway and I have to thank everyone who has donated this coins for this cause. Also thank you @BackyardBullion for your fine photography skills and for keeping these prizes safe. 

Thank you all for your support and your kind donations 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/02/2019 at 11:59, Wackattak924 said:

Hi guys

I am supporting Children With Cancer UK and in July I will be taking on the Peak District 100km Challenge. 

Children With Cancer are the leading national children's cancer charity dedicated to the fight against childhood cancer. 

The peak District challenge is a Challenging 100km walk in the peak District and I have set myself the goal of completion within 24 hours. 

I am hoping that the community here can help me by donating via my just giving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/daniel-bateman2. All donations go directly to Children With Cancer. 

In return for your support each donation will give entry into my silver giveaway. 

@BackyardBullion has been kind enough to be custodian of the prizes and these will be with him shortly. 

Prizes up for grabs are

2x 2019 Britannia 1oz

2019 Australian Koala 1 oz

2019 Australian Kookaburra 1 oz

2011 Panda - kindly donated by Agpanda. 

2014 1oz Somalian Elephant with Horse Privy - kindly donated by @KevinFlynn

2014 1oz Britannia - also donated by

@KevinFlynn

I will announce the winners of the giveaway on march 29th. 

Please use your silver forum name and put TSF in the comments box. 

I thank you for your support and will keep you all updated on my progress. 😁

http://Www.Childrenwithcancer.org.uk

Excellent cause, good luck with your challenge, RichRock

childrenCancerDonation.png.80195ae39e8884d5297797d443baddf9.png

Hi guys

Just wanted to get a quick post out. 

The fundraising made quite a leap this morning with @RichRock's donation. Thank you. 

The total amount raised so far is now £500. That is amazing and I would like to thank you all. 

My wife pulled me up on why I keep adding £50 to my online total. And I thought that I should share that with everyone just so that everyone knows that I'm not just making numbers up. The additional £50 is from the cash sale of a coin kindly donated by @SilverStan

There are 9 days left until I draw the winners of the prizes. If the target of £700 is reached by then I will draw a bonus prize. IV not yet decided what this will be yet but will post it here once I have found something. 

Thank you all for your support and generosity. 

1 week till the draw!

If the £700 target is reached I will add an extra prize. 

1x 1oz 2018 Perth mint Luna dog

1x 1/2 Oz 2012 Perth mint Luna dragon

1x 1/2 Oz 2015 Perth mint year of the goat

Just a little bonus if the target is reached. 

Thanks guys

Hey guys. 

The close off point for entry into the giveaway will be mid day on Friday. I will then draw the winners on video at approximately 1400 Friday. 

I say approximately as I am truck driver and will obviously have to draw while stopped in a safe place. 

The total raised so far is £555.

Good luck 😁

1 minute ago, caloundracats said:

As I don't have Facebook, can I send you my donation and get my entry so you to add to the pot? 

Hi 

There is no need for a Facebook account to donate. I am also not on Facebook. 

If you scroll down the page from where you see continue with Facebook, you will see a link that says sign up. That is just below a title that says "new to just giving?".

If you have any problems get back in touch. 

Thank you for your support 👍

50 pounds sent from Sweden! Just 70 pounds to the target now! 

Thank you for this awesome work for a worthy cause! I have myself survived cancer as a child and this feels right all the way! I heard on the TV Hans Rosling once say some years ago when I had a down day, as one does normally, that he had lived longer after a disease than before. That was a very cheering thought and I thought I's share it :)

Keep it up! Almost there!

1 minute ago, Schnitzel said:

50 pounds sent from Sweden! Just 70 pounds to the target now! 

Thank you for this awesome work for a worthy cause! I have myself survived cancer as a child and this feels right all the way! I heard on the TV Hans Rosling once say some years ago when I had a down day, as one does normally, that he had lived longer after a disease than before. That was a very cheering thought and I thought I's share it :)

Keep it up! Almost there!

That is very generous of you. Thank you. 

I really appreciate your support 👍

Added 0 minutes later...

£70 let to hit target

This is awesome guys. Thank you all 

2 hours ago, Wackattak924 said:

That is very generous of you. Thank you. 

I really appreciate your support 👍

Good job on doing this bud, good man. 

Make sure you pack some kendal mint cake for energy up there. Would be good if the weather is nice too, beautiful place. Only donated a small amount but hope that you reach your target! 

(didn't mean to quote, am on phone and don't know how to get rid) 

Good luck! 

9 hours ago, 4thelongrun said:

Good job on doing this bud, good man. 

Make sure you pack some kendal mint cake for energy up there. Would be good if the weather is nice too, beautiful place. Only donated a small amount but hope that you reach your target! 

Thank you. I haven't had Kendal mint cake since my days in cadets. Will definitely be packing some 👍.

7 hours ago, Thesilverguy said:

Good luck buddy only £30 more and you have hit your target

Thank you

1 hour ago, rob6 said:

A bit closer to your target, almost there!   Good luck

Thank you.

£20 till target reached! This is truly amazing. 

Thank you all for your donations and your support. 

1 minute ago, Wackattak924 said:

Thank you.

£20 till target reached! This is truly amazing. 

Thank you all for your donations and your support. 

If you have any 1934 coins for me to buy I will happily pay the rest to the target :)

7 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

If you have any 1934 coins for me to buy I will happily pay the rest to the target :)

You would be paying well over the odds for my 1934 coins as I only have a single 1934 threepence. 

Archived