• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

**FEBRUARY 2019** Group Order from The European Mint

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

It is going to be very interesting to see the tally sheet when this one closes. I wonder how much wouldn't have been ordered had those 2019 Oriental Brits and 2019 Dragon Bars not been available. They seem to have been the motivating factor for a lot of us.

This. :)

€33,800.06            To be precise....

I don't have the energy to put together a grand list - so you will have to make do with salivating over this weekend's order alone.....

I am off to lie in the fetal position in a dark room....maybe with a bottle of scotch......

527477193_TotalWeek2.thumb.jpg.7de37bd5c01da4ee7cbbd2590eb4869a.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Just now, Malcr001 said:

Everyone been ordering the 2019 perth dragon when I thought it wasn't available for the Feb order :(

It is difficult to get the message out to everyone. I only got confirmation that they would be available on Friday.

I always communicate out via these threads - so worth following the thread and/or following me on the forum then you get a notification when I post.

24 minutes ago, Malcr001 said:

Everyone been ordering the 2019 perth dragon when I thought it wasn't available for the Feb order :(

Me too with both the oriental and this.  I guess I'll have to make a direct order but that means taking a number to make postage worth it and I have my eye on a few other coins just now that may cost me more than I want since I've noticed ancient coins selling well lately.

Oww, damn me again.  I missed the last one and told myself i'd be ready for the last pre-brexit order.  Thought to myself today id better check when it is, and bliddy missed it again by 7 hours aaah 😲

Might go solo on a goldsilver.be order but at £1k i wont be getting much of a discount.

Week 1 = 1037oz

Week 2 = 2000oz

Total both weekends 3037oz about 86 kilos plus weight all the capsules/tubes/monster boxes/packaging and any silvershot ordered. I knew this biggest group order to date but did not realise the magnitude. I don’t think anyone has unboxed 3,000oz silver on YouTube. With mammoth task of taking delivery / unboxing / sorting / posting everyone’s orders I hope this unboxing video goes viral on YouTube and you get massive jump in subscribers.

PS I don’t know if you have named the table but I am betting she can handle it like PMs she has stood the test of time.

Watching the unboxing video I couldn't help but notice the number of 10 oz coins.

Got me thinking that those bigger coins might be a better buy than 1 oz coins (for stacking). 

One of the things that concerns me about silver is that purchasing lots of 1 oz coins could turn into a selling nightmare (full time job) many years in the future.

I don't think that would be the case with those bigger coins.  Far less coins.  They still a lot cheaper than 2 x 1/10th ounces of gold.

3 minutes ago, RoughDog said:

Watching the unboxing video I couldn't help but notice the number of 10 oz coins.

Got me thinking that those bigger coins might be a better buy than 1 oz coins (for stacking). 

One of the things that concerns me about silver is that purchasing lots of 1 oz coins could turn into a selling nightmare (full time job) many years in the future.

I don't think that would be the case with those bigger coins.  Far less coins.  They still a lot cheaper than 2 x 1/10th ounces of gold.

when i started collecting it was all 1oz , now its the heavier weights and better value

UPDATE TIME

I have just spent all day doing your postage invoices and also your distribution invoices. I have sent a message to everyone (I think) If you have not received a postage message please let me know. 

I would appreciate prompt payment of these because with this total order being pretty close to £50,000 I am currently fronting the 1.2% international shipping (about £600) 😉

Also - and I mean this with the greatest respect - the vast majority of you do not READ your message! 

Please don't forget to give me your address (even if I have had it before....you will need to confirm it).

Please give it to me in a single line format e.g. Mr. James Bond, 123 The Street, Street Town, PO15 1BN - this allows me to copy and paste into Excel a lot easier and quicker. 

Also, If you could also confirm in the message what kind of postage you have selected as well. You would be amazed how much time it takes to manually work out what postage you want having just sent me £15. I have to manually work it out and it takes time. 

Considering there are 100+ of you to do do this with....you get the picture. 

I love you all, but it is like herding cats sometimes......

Hopefully shiny time very soon!

Archived