• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed PAMP SUISSE 10 OZ BOXED & CASED XMAS STOCKERS PRICED TO SELL

StackSellRepeat

PAMP SUISSE 10 OZ BOXED & CASED XMAS STOCKERS PRICED TO SELL - FEW AVAILABLE BEST PRICE £150 PLUS POSTAGE WOULD ADVISE GOING FOR SPECIAL DELIVERY TO AVOID ANY DISAPPOINTMENT. THESE FETCH OVER £200 ONLINE SO GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST PAYMENT THROUGH BANK TRANSFER NO EXCEPTIONS THANK YOU  

LAST LOT AVAILABLE ONCE THEY'RE SOLD UNFORTUNATELY THATS IT, 

NOT OFFERING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SORRY, DUE TO THE HOLIDAY SEASON HIGHER CHANCES OF PACKAGES GETTING LOST.

6BF66BE1-6CA1-48E5-A79D-18E61E3CACFD.jpeg

E3B4CDB6-4511-42EE-809E-E7347B353FF7.jpeg

A751A557-4D37-4C71-8B82-D7EC3F7DFA8A.jpeg

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

LADIES & GENTS QUICK UPDATE, IF YOU WHERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO SNAG ONE OR A FEW OF THESE BEAUTIES YOUR LOTS HAVE BEEN POSTED, WILL GET BACK TO EACH OF YOU WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. MAY TAKE A WHILE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME  

MANY THANKS

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES & GENTLEMEN,

ID LIKE TO THANK THE FORUM & ITS MEMBERS, WE’VE GONE THROUGH 500 OZS OF PREMIUM PAMP SUISSE SILVER IN 4 DAYS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT. I HOPE EVERYONE WHO WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO SNATCH THIS AMAZING BARGIN IS PLEASED WITH THEIR PURCHASE OR PURCHASES, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHOM HAVE MISSED OUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO SOURCE MORE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL GEMS PREFERABLY PRICED AT THE SAME PRICE BUT THERES NO GUARANTEES.

I HOPE EVERYONE ON THE FORUM HAS A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS & A VERY PROSPEROUS 2019!!!!!

MANY THANKS

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Any chance you could find some 10oz Britannia bars at the same price ?
Merry Christmas

As the Brittania range bars aren’t available for sale to domestic uk buyers & only imports, it’s going to be difficult unless an individual from the uk has imported these from abroad & has to let them go to the local dealers, I honestly don’t think will see them but I’ll keep my eyes peeled ;) 

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

• 3 weeks later...

LADIES & GENTS IF YOU HAD MISSED OUT ON THE LAST LOT I HAVE A FEW MORE AVAILABLE, DUE TO PREMIUM RISING SINCE THE LAST LOT THE PRICE HAS INCREASED BUT I’VE TRIED TO KEEP THE PRICE AS MINIMAL AS POSSIBLE.

BEST PRICE £160 PLUS POSTAGE WOULD ADVISE GOING FOR SPECIAL DELIVERY TO AVOID ANY DISAPPOINTMENT.

I ALSO HAVE A FEW 5OZ PAMP BARS WILL UPLOAD PICTURES SOON, THESE ARE PRICED AT £91 PLUS POSTAGE HAPPY TO COMBINE ALL ORDERS.

IM EXCEPTIONALLY BUSY SO I WILL GET BACK TO YOU GUYS AS SOON AS I CAN & WILL REPLY TO EVERY MESSAGE IN ORDER :) 

P.S ONLY POSTING IN THE UK SORRY & ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE THROUGH BANK TRANSFER NO EXPECTATIONS.

2E47E4F3-F2EB-4A51-8D16-2EF4BE57CE87.jpeg

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

Archived