• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 Christmas Draw Results Thread.

Not had mine yet but the sender has been busy over xmas and my prize was drawn as one of the last so should get it soon! Sent mine out ok so looking forward to getting mine! Thanks again @Bullionbilly for organising this - i think we can all agree its been a great success so thanks!

1 hour ago, JBstacker3181 said:

The prize I sent out got there fine but have not received or heard anything about the prize I won being sent out yet.

Tag in the donor so they see it. A gentle nudge may help. I know people are busy but a PM to let you know is good.

All Confirmed - delivery received and @Schnitzel deserves a special Santa award for posting over the festive period, but not as special as my Postman who managed to decipher the Swedish twist that had been applied to my name and town by the lovely Swedish post office clerk!  

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

All Confirmed - delivery received and @Schnitzel deserves a special Santa award for posting over the festive period, but not as special as my Postman who managed to decipher the Swedish twist that had been applied to my name and town by the lovely Swedish post office clerk!  

She looked a bit stressed to be honest, poor girl... Y to G and E to A... And all alone and the queue grew longer and longer behind me. But I calmed her since I at least had all the time in the world and was in no rush. Didn't help haha!

3 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

She looked a bit stressed to be honest, poor girl... Y to G and E to A... And all alone and the queue grew longer and longer behind me. But I calmed her since I at least had all the time in the world and was in no rush. Didn't help haha!

I had about 15 or so items to post just before xmas, all sign for or special delivery.  Just a small local post office with 1 guy on the counter... by the time id had mine done there was about 13 tutting, grumpy looking people in the line 🤣

11 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

I had about 15 or so items to post just before xmas, all sign for or special delivery.  Just a small local post office with 1 guy on the counter... by the time id had mine done there was about 13 tutting, grumpy looking people in the line 🤣

Ahh. Don't we love them though! The grumpy people :D

1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

Has the donar made contact ?

Yes he is helping me on it at the minute Bullionbilly looks like a post office issue and its led to a return to sender but @MintageSeller has very kindly agreed to resend it! Very mcuh appreciate the kindness of everyone involved

Edited by Silvergulag

30 minutes ago, Silvergulag said:

Yes he is helping me on it at the minute Bullionbilly looks like a post office issue and its led to a return to sender but @MintageSeller has very kindly agreed to resend it! Very mcuh appreciate the kindness of everyone involved

Thats the spirit ... 

Not only of xmas but this forum as a whole.