• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

China dragon dollar re-strike

CHOMR

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, verrachi said:

Yeah i know their site, i ask is because i don't recall seeing a date on the "Coming soon" Coins....

That is akso my question. I asked LPM before. They told it would be on sale end of Feb. Exact date and time was not mentioned.

4 hours ago, verrachi said:

Yeah i know their site, i ask is because i don't recall seeing a date on the "Coming soon" Coins....

They release one or two days either side of apmex. If you see LPM have it Up first u can bet apmex will be a day behind 

2 minutes ago, spanit said:

Which one do you like ?

187555_slab.png

186029_slab.png

Definitely the second one. Much truer to the original design + the silver is over $50 usd each now on the secondary market. I have two uncut sheets of the first silver coin bu LPM and none have any spots or tarnishing 

Added 0 minutes later...

This has to be one of my favourite silver coins in the collection and the market seems to agree

BCA03DAA-B1F5-40B7-993C-E883E9539C20.jpeg

15 hours ago, StackinJack said:

Thanks for notifying, ordered 1, just for the sake of completing the serie.

Likewise - That's a very dull design, still I ordered my usual 3...

On 09/11/2018 at 20:35, danmc82 said:
On 02/03/2019 at 17:37, 999magnum said:

Prices are creeping up. $37 and change at apmex.

Back on sale at goldsilver.be for a whopping €41.thats a €6 jump in price from Friday.wouldave liked two coins but one will do now so I can keep the collection going.taking the Mick at that price.

I've got a few coins in storage with  gs.be so the delivery will be worth it when I finally get the order delivered.i seen the coin on sale Friday, put two in the shopping basket but then I had to buy something else to bring the total over €60 [minimum purchase ex taxes].I was called away in work and got back on-line 40 mins later and they were sold out at €34.90.to say I was sick was an understatement.

I have the first in the series and it's a very nice coin.

Second any day hopefully. 

Would like to buy the third in the series if anyone is selling one.

That India coin looks like a jaw dropper 😂

They are 30 euros 86 at https://goldsilver.be/en/miscellaneous/2274-1-oz-silver-china-dragon-dollar-ta-ching-yin-pi.html?search_query=dragon&results=77

Which is about £27 via transferwise.  Then there is delivery to consider.

I paid £32 for one from the forum and I was happy to pay it.

Edited, just noticed they do not have stock so price is irrelevant.

Archived