• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

mad 4 silver

gji25

1 hour ago, gji25 said:

hi all, anyone ordered from this uk dealer ?     mad 4 silver

http://mad-4silver.co.uk/

I signed up for an account about a year ago.  I never bought anything as I bought cheaper elsewhere for the coins I was interested in however, the prices look competitive, I have been meaning to give them a go, just never got around to it. 

He/she explains somewhere on the site that they are not VAT registered and therefore, stop trading during the financial year prior to reaching the VAT threashold. 

They don’t have a physical shop, and state they are based in Morley, near Leeds.

I like the website, easy to navigate. Free delivery over £200 and nice Special Offers. Delivery up to £99 is £3.50 and over £100 and up to £199 is £6. 

I notice that currently he/she has a notice on the website that the store is closed due to ‘family circumstances’ and will re-open Monday. 

ive also seen he/she advertise on ebay.  might give them a punt later as the prices seem to be very good :)

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

@junksbond did you decorate the whole room with that paper, and if so where did you aquire it lol :)

I bought a few Oz from them after seeing this thread the other day as they had some coins I've been after for a while at not-bad prices. Stuff like the 2011 britannia for £21 (still in the original mint wrapping).

The stuff arrived today, 2 days after ordering and I'm very happy. Very well wrapped and nice coins. Would recommend!

I did actually put a order in on monday and received it 2 days later.  very happy with the purchase and a good price

I am new around here and also saw this thread and thought i would give them a try due to the very good pricing, so i placed an order last week for a few Krugerrands, and as above the items turned up in two days and signed for postage, so as the web site says they are not making money on postage either.... I might have to place another order this week when the prices go up for the scottsdale mint Cameron dragons as I have been looking for these at a good price.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Silver99

Yes it does that's how I originally found them. 

Having spoken to the owner they have taken a break from ebay due to costs,  selling from the website means they can pass the cost savings on to us the customer.... Which is a good thing and pretty much every weekend when the markets are closed they have a sale. 

• 3 months later...

Archived