• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

First silver buy damn you guys are a bad influence!

Auricsstash

40 minutes ago, Auricsstash said:

Collected this beast from the post office this morning courtesy of Arshimo2012 who has been an awesome seller... Damn this silver stuff is really rather moreish!

EE44AF41-498E-44AD-BAFF-0160D00F44C2.jpeg

I got the other one there beautifully chunky 

6 minutes ago, Kieran95 said:

I got the other one there beautifully chunky 

Good pick up Kieran they are rather fine things aren’t they!!

14 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Lovely pick up :)

Just don't look at Sovereigns...please?

:P

Don’t worry kimchi, the sovereigns are safe ?

37 minutes ago, Argentknight said:

And I bet this will be the first of many...?

I can but hope there is something really pleasing about silver!

11 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

Yeah it can be addictive but unlike some bad hobbys (gambling/drinking/smoking/fast cars/fast women) this one is a good safe clean potential money making one.

Agreed silverfinger, it’s miles better than pissing it up the wall!!!!

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

At least you have started your addiction at a good price.

It did seem like a very reasonable price in comparison to the bullion dealers.

13 minutes ago, Sherabnamdhak said:

Personally I get my Silver from BYB but I did get a wee Piedfort 2017 sovereign from Ash the other day. I just love it “The precious “ not that I am bias. Love your 1KG. 

When I stacked my gold I wanted maximum gold for minimum money,  I’m trying the same with silver. BYBs silver is beautiful it truly can be classed as a work of art.

Yes it is a work of art and as such I buy as I class his stuff in the collectible region, however it’s not the price I would pay for stacking. So far I have split my stacking between bullion gold and numismatic gold. I have some silver but it’s more or less numismatic in nature.

1 hour ago, Auricsstash said:

It did seem like a very reasonable price in comparison to the bullion dealers.

When I stacked my gold I wanted maximum gold for minimum money,  I’m trying the same with silver. BYBs silver is beautiful it truly can be classed as a work of art.

Yes - a win / win with great prices from Arshi BUT silver is relatively cheap for newbie stackers getting hooked on the shiny stuff and some of us on this forum remember paying about a grand for a kilo as best price at the time.

5 hours ago, Auricsstash said:

Collected this beast from the post office this morning courtesy of Arshimo2012 who has been an awesome seller... Damn this silver stuff is really rather moreish!

That's an outstanding start to your stack! Good job. And Ash is a bit of a legend when it comes to prices.

51 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yes - a win / win with great prices from Arshi BUT silver is relatively cheap for newbie stackers getting hooked on the shiny stuff and some of us on this forum remember paying about a grand for a kilo as best price at the time.

I spent quite a bit of time on my gold stack as I didn’t feel silver would move that much but I did want to branch out diversify and diversify a little.

1 hour ago, Sherabnamdhak said:

Yes it is a work of art and as such I buy as I class his stuff in the collectible region, however it’s not the price I would pay for stacking. So far I have split my stacking between bullion gold and numismatic gold. I have some silver but it’s more or less numismatic in nature.

I split my gold in a similar way 60% coins and 40% bars

1 minute ago, StackerNoob said:

That's an outstanding start to your stack! Good job. And Ash is a bit of a legend when it comes to prices.

Thanks stackernoob, Ash is deffo on my legend list!

5 hours ago, Auricsstash said:

If that monster is your 1st ever purchase is this going to be your next, talk about taking baby steps :lol:

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/5000-gram-umicore-silver-bar

3 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

If that monster is your 1st ever purchase is this going to be your next, talk about taking baby steps :lol:

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/5000-gram-umicore-silver-bar

Drool If I could get that VAT free I would be all over it like a rash... i think silver is really keenly priced given where the world appears to be going..

Just now, Auricsstash said:

Drool If I could get that VAT free I would be all over it like a rash... i think silver is really keenly priced given where the world appears to be going..

Yeah if I could get a British made poured silver bar over 1kg in weight I would love one, would have to match my current ones though in looks as far as possible though.

7 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

Yeah if I could get a British made poured silver bar over 1kg in weight I would love one, would have to match my current ones though in looks as far as possible though.

They are incredibly nice things I can understand the plus sized bar idea as the price is so much better.

12 hours ago, Auricsstash said:

Ebay is the cheapest place I've seen them

On 28/06/2018 at 22:07, Auricsstash said:

maybe you would like this little bar for you collection? lol

http://www.bullionrock.com/p/29/30-kilo-metalor-silver-bar

Archived