• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Queens Beasts box (Silver Bullion or Proof)

Alun

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Jackmaio said:

Hi Alun,

Don´t know if you received my gmail but just wanted to ask if you could hold one box for me until the 25th of July (pay day:) )

Thanks

Paulo

I did mate Yes, Sorry thiught I'd replied.. box is here and safe until payday buddy. 

Will speak then 

Thanks

Alun

Well, what can I say? I am astounded at the beauty, quality and good value of the display boxes that arrived yesterday and I just opened tonight - 2 as yet (3rd one now opened). I'd put it off with having the 3 grandkids to care for and to look forward to with some anticipation, whilst yet wondering if I had done right as I like to see things before buying,  But yes, I am VERY pleased with them. So well packaged to. Other poorer-quality display boxes at higher prices have been seen since I ordered. Thoroughly recommended. Such a beautiful and valuable coin collection deserves something of outstanding quality as this to show them at their best. Thank you very much Alun.

Update . Sorry for the comment duplication - a sign of advancing years.

I am delighted with the beauty, quality and good value of all 3 Queen's Beast display boxes that arrived yesterday which were SO well packaged. Each now filled with all 7 variants bought to date, they are befitting for such stunningly-designed coins to show them at their very best. Many thanks Alun and hats off to the Backyard Bullion channel for pointing me in the right direction. Highly recommended. Both coins AND boxes will be cherished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived