• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 hours ago, Oliman said:

2 2015 Brits, 1 2018 Krugerrand, 1 1889 Morgan Dollar and 3 liberty peace Dollars.

I love my local antiques shop! 

20210620_002541.jpg

The 1928 peace dollar might be worth a few bob if it isn't an 's' mint...check out the prices right now of pcgs site even for xf youd be looking at potentially a couple of hundred quid. 

6 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

The 1928 peace dollar might be worth a few bob if it isn't an 's' mint...check out the prices right now of pcgs site even for xf youd be looking at potentially a couple of hundred quid. 

Sadly my peace dollars are 1922 and 1923. But thank you @DarkChameleonwill keep an eye out for a 1928 :) 

6 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Largest bar I’ve purchased to date, Over half a century old over 6 kilos of goodness 😱 Was so nervous dropping this off to the SD box, Now off to the chiropractor good thing it’s only around the corner 😜🤣😂

Enjoy :) 

1F7C0A82-DF26-4A57-91B8-8DD81941E171.jpeg

33572B94-B691-46E3-8CDA-EF1384AF23C8.jpeg

Holly hell  that's one of the most stunning things I've seen yet. 😍😍😍

2 minutes ago, Scaffstacker said:

Another boring to some assayed 1 gram gold assayed card post spam haha, Stacking on a budget currently as I’m saving for a second mortgage which is priority haha.

after stressing and being impatient as I had no contact with the seller, 

a metalor card and a unique karatbars bar some don’t like them but it’s all towards the cause, thanks to @LResdave1 sorry for being impatient and doubting you just didn’t know what to think as you’ve been missing,

and a different cpm Battle of Britain bar with thanks to @Yorkshiremanc

i just need to delve into the rarer ones now valcambi, igr, Rmc, engelhard etc

EB123CC5-6EEF-43CE-BD95-242FB4F6BBF4.jpeg

43D8C6C6-9554-47C1-AAA8-3967B9F9BB58.jpeg

F03EF508-1AA2-4472-BB59-DF1AC6621860.jpeg

That'll be a cool box when it's full! Love the variety

23 minutes ago, Scaffstacker said:

Another boring to some assayed 1 gram gold assayed card post spam haha, Stacking on a budget currently as I’m saving for a second mortgage which is priority haha.

after stressing and being impatient as I had no contact with the seller, 

a metalor card and a unique karatbars bar some don’t like them but it’s all towards the cause, thanks to @LResdave1 sorry for being impatient and doubting you just didn’t know what to think as you’ve been missing,

and a different cpm Battle of Britain bar with thanks to @Yorkshiremanc

i just need to delve into the rarer ones now valcambi, igr, Rmc, engelhard etc

EB123CC5-6EEF-43CE-BD95-242FB4F6BBF4.jpeg

43D8C6C6-9554-47C1-AAA8-3967B9F9BB58.jpeg

F03EF508-1AA2-4472-BB59-DF1AC6621860.jpeg

Nice selection you’ve got going on! 

Hello bud. I am ever so sorry for no-late replies. I am relatively new to silver forum & have no notifications set 🤦‍♂️ I’m trying to sort it now. Thanks for letting me knw they have arrived 

much appreciated 

On 15/06/2021 at 21:45, Foster88 said:

Another sovereign bought on this great forum. This time a 1886 Sydney shield reverse, young head sovereign with some nice detail and rated scarce by Marsh.

My partner doesn’t know it yet but we won’t be getting a hot tub until July now. 😬

Hot tubs are over-rated, need cleaning and maintenance, and can cause hot tub lung, and other nasties.

Chards

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Hot tubs are over-rated, need cleaning and maintenance, and can cause hot tub lung, and other nasties.

It’s best to stick to sovereigns. 😂😂

On 15/06/2021 at 21:45, Foster88 said:

Another sovereign bought on this great forum. This time a 1886 Sydney shield reverse, young head sovereign with some nice detail and rated scarce by Marsh.

My partner doesn’t know it yet but we won’t be getting a hot tub until July now. 😬

DBA1B806-9B62-479B-8C32-2333247A1199.jpeg

1137E20C-9097-4E3E-A36E-A43621C4023A.jpeg

89878CBF-041B-4FAE-99B6-2DF189277DC3.jpeg

Keep buying Sovereigns and just get her some beans for the bath!

bath.png

55 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Exactly. I only need another sovereign to make me feel all warm and bubbly.

The hot tub can wait. 😆