• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

11 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

You'll be c**p panning by the end of the day if u had that for breakfast 😂

Now that is NOT a YouTube monetization friendly channel.....

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

17 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

@morezone you retiring on the metals ? 

No more purchases ever again ?

More or less.  Stopped back in 2018 and only continued with the QBs.  Time for me to start building my SIPP and other investments.

On 29/05/2021 at 11:56, Charverdude said:

Come in post today , Three more lovely condition old silver coins ( not very old but still a little older then me lol) for my world circulation  silver coin collection 

48296785-1898-4F10-9144-E3FCA80CD7E1.jpeg

That is a lovely condition Guilder. Where did you get it from?

10 hours ago, morezone said:

Last year I wound everything down with the final purchases of the QBs gold bullions.  Then recently the QB completer came out so had to grab that as well and that should have been the end.  But...there was one coin which I should have picked up years ago but there was always something else to buy so I'd always put it off for another day.  Over the bank holiday weekend I decided to make one final purchase and here it is.  I already have the 2, 2.5, 5, 10 and 20 but just needed this to finish off the set. Unlike it's little brothers which are stored away and haven't been seen for years, this beast is going to be my fondling piece which will sit at my desk.  Hopefully the .900 alloy will hold up well otherwise it'll end up getting a bit dinged and scuffed.

20210602_221043199_iOS.jpg

One of my favourites. Its a decent solid coin that looks to good to be true. 

Nice purchase, nice price too!

Saw that on the forum the other day and was very tempted also. ;)

3 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

Wow it's SHOCKING that NGC doesn't want to grade Iranian gold coins (old ones) due to "sanctions". How pathetic and petty to push their politics onto international collectors. It shouldn't happen, I mean at least if we call ourselves civilized or intelligent and reasonable. 

I think they are not allowed to ship in US or something similar. Which is kind of stupid, because this coin didn't come from Iran and such items can be outside the country for decades or even centuries. Anyway PCGS didn't have a problem, maybe they grade them in Europe...? 🤔

Instagram: gildeon_67

14 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

Wow it's SHOCKING that NGC doesn't want to grade Iranian gold coins (old ones) due to "sanctions". How pathetic and petty to push their politics onto international collectors. It shouldn't happen, I mean at least if we call ourselves civilized or intelligent and reasonable. 

I can't sell them on eBay either. I can get round it by calling them Persian but never really bothered as I find it really bizarre that they are banned in the first place.