• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

15 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Today i received lovely Australian Coat of arms, great design by the RAM, and the RAM Lunar Ox, both sides georgeous. And the third issue of the Barbados Blue Marble Series. This time the Marble at night gildet. Looks a bit bigger then my other, the first Blue Marble, don't know which i like most, both are fantastic.  

20210407_103841.jpg

20210407_103822.jpg

20210407_104119.jpg

20210407_104152.jpg

20210407_111113.jpg

20210407_111258.jpg

Isn't there an oceanless marble too?.

45 minutes ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Congratulations on your first gold proof coins!

The Queen's Beasts in gold proof are on another level - stunning coins!

Thanks mate - you inspired me in my very first post about QB collection - i remember you said that you have the full proof gold set?!

Let me know if you spot any for sell, they are hard to find!

Edited by Touvex

I don't have a picture but I just finally received the first gold I ordered. (Ordered and received a few other things since.)

8 2021 sovs

1 2020 double sov

1 2021 gold ounce kangaroo

Worth the wait. They are all like shiny mirrors. Unlike any other bullion I have, especially the double sovereign. It's worth buying at least one double brand new.

Edited by 27carrots

7 minutes ago, 27carrots said:

I don't have a picture but I just finally received the first gold I ordered. (Ordered and received a few other things since.)

8 2021 sovs

1 2020 double sov

1 2021 gold ounce kangaroo

Worth the wait. They are all like shiny mirrors. Unlike any other bullion I have, especially the double sovereign. It's worth buying at least one double brand new.

Wow, that is starting with style! Congrats.

3 hours ago, Touvex said:

Thanks mate - you inspired me in my very first post about QB collection - i remember you said that you have the full proof gold set?!

Let me know if you spot any for sell, they are hard to find!

Thanks @Touvex that's kind of you to say 😊

I do have gold bullion and have seen the QB's in bullion form and the difference is significant enough to make you dig deep into your pocket for them! 😅  The RM's bullion version of the QB's is not as good as some other bullion ranges out there, like from Perth mint. 

I do have the full set in quarter oz (apart from 1) and full set in 1 oz and a few 5 oz pieces - I couldn't resist, they're so unusual and stunning!

I've seen some gold proofs on Ebay queens beasts gold proof | eBay and some aren't graded, so depends on how bad you'd want them to be in 70 grade?

The QB bug is difficult to shake off! 

5 minutes ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Thanks @Touvex that's kind of you to say 😊

I do have gold bullion and have seen the QB's in bullion form and the difference is significant enough to make you dig deep into your pocket for them! 😅  The RM's bullion version of the QB's is not as good as some other bullion ranges out there, like from Perth mint. 

I do have the full set in quarter oz (apart from 1) and full set in 1 oz and a few 5 oz pieces - I couldn't resist, they're so unusual and stunning!

I've seen some gold proofs on Ebay queens beasts gold proof | eBay and some aren't graded, so depends on how bad you'd want them to be in 70 grade?

The QB bug is difficult to shake off! 

I'd have to rob a bank to compete with this kind of collection 🤣

@GoldenGriffin - i forgot you also had the 1oz proof, that's insane! But massive congrats. that's very impressive. I dont even see many 1oz QB proofs for sell at all. I'm only after PF70 so won't be buying an raw coins. my OCD will just destroy me if i get one that has a mark on it... Your sare not graded right? will you ever grade them?

@Connor - sell your house 🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Touvex said:

@GoldenGriffin - i forgot you also had the 1oz proof, that's insane! But massive congrats. that's very impressive. I dont even see many 1oz QB proofs for sell at all. I'm only after PF70 so won't be buying an raw coins. my OCD will just destroy me if i get one that has a mark on it... Your sare not graded right? will you ever grade them?

I can't do that, other people live here too 🤣🤣

abyss has quite an impressive collection, 10 full sets of 1oz gold QB. 😳

3 minutes ago, Connor said:

I can't do that, other people live here too 🤣🤣

abyss has quite an impressive collection, 10 full sets of 1oz gold QB. 😳

LOL!!! Unlucky ;)

Yes i saw that, words couldn't describe my reaction!

31 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Not off the top of my head, but was prob about a year or so ago.

Can't find it, hopefully he sees this and would be kind enough to post again 👀

1 hour ago, Touvex said:

Thanks @Touvex I could have focused on stacking bullion only, but I went off the rails a bit with the proofs, but couldn't help it! 😅

I've not submitted any of my QB's for grading yet - I've been sending other coins off for grading at the moment.

I will start to send the QB's off at some point though - I've been letting some time pass, just to allow for any copper spots to appear first before sending for conservation and then grading - I want to make sure that when they're in their holders, they're at their very best condition, if that makes sense!?

I'm a bit OCD too! 😁

If I get a mix of 69's and 70's, I'll still be happy, as I'm just glad to have them and I don't think you can tell by eye if it's a 69, so as long as they're protected for the long haul, it's all good! 

Edited by GoldenGriffin