• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

35 minutes ago, mr1030 said:

@CadmiumGreen WOW!  Congrats my friend. That is definitely a bucket lister.  Absolutely gorgeous coin.

@mr1030, Thanks buddy! I really appreciate your advice and counsel! Truly a great reco for my collection! I believe the next one is the $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle? 😁

48 minutes ago, argentmajor said:

What a stunning coin!

@argentmajor, Thank you very much! A true beauty!

2 hours ago, TheBeast said:

WoW! what a beauty @CadmiumGreen 

@TheBeast, Thank you! A wonderful addition indeed of a timeless one of a kind design!

3 hours ago, Wackattak924 said:

That is sweet... Very sweet 😍

@Wackattak924, Thanks! Highly recommend if you have the opportunity! 😀

Thank you Mr Graham Diamond for this beautiful Red Dragon of Wales £5 BU coin. I won this as part of Graham's competition to celebrate his YouTube channel reaching 200 subscribers. 

Please take a look at Graham's channel, he regularly posts informative and humorous videos on his growing coin collection.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

14 minutes ago, FFkook said:

The missy brought some Nazi silver from her work related trip to Berlin.. Pretty impressive coins with that history..

Also received a cheap cull American Eagle which was victimized to try out some Liver of Sulphur.. Started as your regular silver coin, became this..

2019-03-24 19.00.52.jpg

2019-03-24 18.10.50.jpg

2019-03-20 16.13.31.jpg

2019-03-20 16.13.21.jpg

Wow I love that eagle. Beautiful toning.

1 hour ago, Spanishsilver said:

Well what can I say except @RegalStacker is one generous man!

I was the lucky winner of one of his many YouTube GAW´s.

Not only did he give me this fabulous Proof Coin, he sent it all the way to Spain for me 🇪🇸 

Why not check out some of his content, very honest and straight up fella, says what he thinks, for me, a refreshing change!

Cheers @RegalStacker

5003A3B0-7758-47EE-A833-1B8FF7318DCD.jpeg

B775B62F-F8AA-4F71-9FD8-6593FAC0CE1C.jpeg

00A1C9AD-ABB6-48F7-8586-213640AB4296.jpeg

6D3CA75E-4BC2-4E24-9171-001829F81EEC.jpeg

614A2F92-5601-4030-A6FF-34157BB442ED.jpeg

Wow! That is a serious gaw prize 

On 22/03/2019 at 16:07, h103efa said:

That's amazing! 

I'm happy to take that of your hands for 30 + vat, as your photos suggests! 😉😜

Add two zeros then add the VAT :)

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com