• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, AaaGee said:

Should start a 'other hobbies' thread on here. Be interesting to see what people do when they aren't collecting metals. Maybe there is and i havnt seen it yet.

Well, hmmm I think no I mean yes but no, don't do that, Pandora box is nothing compared to what you are about to see... strange place mate, very strange place.

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

8 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Well, hmmm I think no I mean yes but no, don't do that, Pandora box is nothing compared to what you are about to see... strange place mate, very strange place.

Too late!!!!

9 hours ago, Silverlocks said:

Got a bit of collectible silver in this week - a 2018 QB Unicorn, a couple of TB lions and a couple of Hildegards.

image.jpeg.a84c71307b7d5c8b9738963d959291c7.jpeg

If I've done my arithmetic correctly I'm up to 98oz of silver now, about 50% bullion and 50% assorted Perth Mint, Royal Mint and Germania collectibles.  

In related news, my quest for a source of 40.6mm caps that fit into H tubes is still ongoing.  I know these must exist because I have some of them that came with some coins, but my attempts to identify their provenance have been an exercise in banging my head against a brick wall.

There is a guy on eBay that sells them. I’ll get his name in a sec. From the USA so need to import.

called ‘Silver Bullion Cafe’

Edited by TommyTwoShots

2 hours ago, TommyTwoShots said:

There is a guy on eBay that sells them. I’ll get his name in a sec. From the USA so need to import.

called ‘Silver Bullion Cafe’

Any fees in the import ?

30 minutes ago, Rains said:

Any fees in the import ?

Looks like they're based in the U.S. of A. so you'll have to pay freight charges and maybe VAT.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

56 minutes ago, tallthinkev said:

P bass? P bass?? Why? Westone far, far better

Nah!! P Bass comes in the top three (usually number 1) of every ‘best bass’ list I’ve ever seen. Never seen a Westone on any of them😆😆😆😆

2 hours ago, tallthinkev said:

P bass? P bass?? Why? Westone far, far better

I had a Weston’s Thunder IIIA. It weighed a ton but looked quite cool, like a poor man’s Aria ( had one of those too)

4 hours ago, DrDave said:

I had a Weston’s Thunder IIIA. It weighed a ton but looked quite cool, like a poor man’s Aria ( had one of those too)

They are Aria's just a different headstock. Made in the same factory by the same company.