• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

14 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Either that's a very high mag macro, or you bought a 1kg coin.  Not sure which is more expensive.  🤣

Iphone 13pro its got a macro lens 👍 It makes everything look massive 😁

30 minutes ago, Shep said:

1885 Newfoundland $2 and 1966 Rhodesia 10S coins arrived back from grading today.

8EDE2FA5-6A75-4686-B443-B4AEF4B56D19.thumb.jpeg.913f74b2f1b89e9bcc3a16522c907244.jpeg

A32DE380-0ED3-496D-ADDA-0EE28787358B.thumb.jpeg.40a42bc7184860c32ace4069dc4a7887.jpeg

That newfoundland in that grade is a serious coin well done mate 

Just now, Leonmarsh said:

That newfoundland in that grade is a serious coin well done mate 

Let me know if you want to sell.it lol 

On 18/08/2022 at 17:57, MaxeBaumann said:

Hello dear friends, a few more beauties arrived yesterday. Have a nice day and greetings from Maxe.

Bild-Url: https://up.picr.de/44094964sb.jpg

Bild-Url: https://up.picr.de/44094963cb.jpg

Went hunting today and found the last few (dealer held) of the Ag 2021 Australian Coat of Arms from 2021. Secondary market here sees them ranging from AUD65.00-95.00 each....grabbed the dealers last 14 for AUD53.29 each...now on the hunt for the 2021 and 2022 Au 1 oz'ers.....I've never been a set collector but this one once we get all the way through the Australian States and territories over the coming years could be special.

2 hours ago, Oddjob said:

Heute auf die Jagd gegangen und die letzten paar (Händler gehalten) des australischen Wappens Ag 2021 aus dem Jahr 2021 gefunden. Auf dem Sekundärmarkt hier liegen sie zwischen 65,00 und 95,00 AUD pro Stück .... die Händler haben die letzten 14 für jeweils 53,29 AUD ergattert ... jetzt auf der Jagd nach den Au 1 oz'ers 2021 und 2022 ... Ich war noch nie ein Set-Sammler, aber dieses hier könnten wir in den kommenden Jahren den ganzen Weg durch die australischen Staaten und Territorien bekommen sei besonders.

They are still available here in Germany at very reasonable prices.https://www.gold.de/kaufen/silbermuenzen/coat-of-arms/

Gruß Maxe.

5 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

I seldom post on this thread, in fact - only one post so far - but i felt it was time to make it 2 posts.

A massive thank you to @arphethean for a great trade-in deal to enable me to own this beauty... 🥰

DSC00535.thumb.JPG.467cd87b19bb62488404bdd768c36643.JPG

DSC00538.thumb.JPG.f51660de50f01e411499bfdd1617460a.JPG

My first 1oz Gold Bullion coin 😁 🥳 🎉 - keep looking at it like it's all dream and it'll vanish!

You were all right - they are amazing in hand, so much nicer than any picture - especially with my dodgy photo skills 🤭

Never thought in a month of Sundays would I be able to make a post like this, but with the help of quite a few members on the Forum (especially Mr Hoover himself - @James32 for the encouragement to go for this lovely coin & @Paul for convincing me even a 'normal' geezer like me can do it!).  I've bought wisely, sold occasionally and finally traded my way to a 1oz Gold Britannia - Thank you all, it's much appreciated 👍

Bob

Well done Bob! 

1 minute ago, Scootermuppet said:

Thought I'd better make it 3 posts 😊 - as this lovely Sovereign also turned up today, and didn't want it to feel left out 😏 - big thanks to @reidpj  for a great deal & speedy delivery 👍

DSC00539.thumb.JPG.e8d162f82a0f3bf0b9fd766a35fdfa1b.JPG

DSC00540.thumb.JPG.66b63919dab31b8d3baca61325b36018.JPG

My first 'proper' Shield Back Sovereign (I'm not counting my 2002, as it's only a reproduction! 😅) - and as coincidence would have it, it's exactly the same type & die number as the coin posted by @LawrenceChard in his recent Macro Photos  post here:

Have a feeling this won't be my last Shield Back either 😉

Now you're just showing off 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Now you're just showing off 😂😂

😅 I'd already secured the 1869 before the Britannia deal happened, but thanks to the Super Speedy posting from both the sellers, both coins arrived today!

image.png.9229c7719d404ed4993e7926fabd02c7.png

Edited by Scootermuppet
spellings

7 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Thought I'd better make it 3 posts 😊 - as this lovely Sovereign also turned up today, and didn't want it to feel left out 😏 - big thanks to @reidpj  for a great deal & speedy delivery 👍

My first 'proper' Shield Back Sovereign (I'm not counting my 2002, as it's only a reproduction! 😅) - and as coincidence would have it, it's exactly the same type & die number as the coin posted by @LawrenceChard in his recent Macro Photos  post here:

I’m looking for a reproduction 2002.  Willing to go up to £10 incl. post 👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Scootermuppet said:

I didn't quite believe you had just received one:

😎

Chards

3 hours ago, Scootermuppet said:

I seldom post on this thread, in fact - only one post so far - but i felt it was time to make it 2 posts.

A massive thank you to @arphethean for a great trade-in deal to enable me to own this beauty... 🥰

My first 1oz Gold Bullion coin 😁 🥳 🎉 - keep looking at it like it's all dream and it'll vanish!

You were all right - they are amazing in hand, so much nicer than any picture - especially with my dodgy photo skills 🤭

Never thought in a month of Sundays would I be able to make a post like this, but with the help of quite a few members on the Forum (especially Mr Hoover himself - @James32 for the encouragement to go for this lovely coin & @Paul for convincing me even a 'normal' geezer like me can do it!).  I've bought wisely, sold occasionally and finally traded my way to a 1oz Gold Britannia - Thank you all, it's much appreciated 👍

Bob

Little acorns can sprout into mighty oaks Bob. Touching to read your post ! 

3 hours ago, Scootermuppet said:

Bob

Congratulations on your first 1oz Au mate! May many more follow👊