• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

22 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Nice! 😁 - I'm going for a similar set, only in the-not-very-pleasant-soundingly-named blister packs... (here's the Quarter, and I have a full Sov too)

DSC00523.thumb.JPG.a2cf7da5a2ffb4254ac067cc18557870.JPG

After I had decided to do this I took ages mulling over carded or loose coins. I think the carded ones look great, but felt the loose coins would be easier to stick in a nice case to enjoy from time to time.

On 18/08/2022 at 01:32, JoppySlow said:

Being a new silver buyer, with a limited budget, I told myself I was just going to stick with stacking and not get distracted by "collecting." But then I was looking around on the JM Bullion website and, well.... Lady Godiva captivated me. She even convinced me that I need to start working on this Medieval Collection. I went all in... the box, the Air-Tite holders, the Coppers. Only ones available right now are Lady Godiva and The Pied Piper, which are the 2nd and 3rd releases (out of seven). Robin Hood, the 1st one, is listed as out of stock with an option to be added to an alert list. I'm hoping that means they're going to be striking some more, otherwise I guess I'll be shopping ebay for that one.

Resistance was futile. :D

LadyGodiva_01.jpg

JMB_Medieval_02.JPG

JMB_Medieval_01.JPG

The idea of just stacking is a fallacy... That's how we all get caught out and sucked in 🤣. You've chosen an interesting collection though. Good luck and just know.... When this one ends you'll be looking for a new collection to run alongside your "stacking"

Edited by Mtaybar
Yet more abysmal spelling

1 hour ago, FFposh said:

I ordered these little beauties on the same day as everyone else, not thinking that I was going on holiday just over a week later. Obviously, the scheduled due delivery date was the day after I left the country😔.

I did manage to speak to a very helpful lady at FedEx who arranged for them to be delivered today (got back last night). 

And there was me wondering why they couldn't just go through the letterbox, as no signature was required🤔🤔. After all, just 3 x 1/10's right??

I think we have the answer🤷.

Got to say, well packaged!! 🤣

Anyway, coins are absolutely fantastic, definitely my new favourite. 

Plus, FedEx were great, no dramas or extra charges to be seen.

Although I might suggest the reduce the size of the parcel next time.

Have a great day👍

Sprite was not included, just used for scale!!

Perhaps I should add that I used EMK in Germany and all was good.

PXL_20220819_115913771.jpg

PXL_20220819_120002195.jpg

PXL_20220819_115109420.jpg

PXL_20220819_115234372.jpg

PXL_20220819_115248803.jpg

PXL_20220819_115410818.jpg

PXL_20220819_115456494.jpg

Congrats mucker.... I love those. One day I'll get one and hopefully be able to follow the range as they are released. 

1 hour ago, FFposh said:

I ordered these little beauties on the same day as everyone else, not thinking that I was going on holiday just over a week later. Obviously, the scheduled due delivery date was the day after I left the country😔.

I did manage to speak to a very helpful lady at FedEx who arranged for them to be delivered today (got back last night). 

And there was me wondering why they couldn't just go through the letterbox, as no signature was required🤔🤔. After all, just 3 x 1/10's right??

I think we have the answer🤷.

Got to say, well packaged!! 🤣

Anyway, coins are absolutely fantastic, definitely my new favourite. 

Plus, FedEx were great, no dramas or extra charges to be seen.

Although I might suggest the reduce the size of the parcel next time.

Have a great day👍

Sprite was not included, just used for scale!!

Perhaps I should add that I used EMK in Germany and all was good.

PXL_20220819_115913771.jpg

PXL_20220819_120002195.jpg

PXL_20220819_115109420.jpg

PXL_20220819_115234372.jpg

PXL_20220819_115248803.jpg

PXL_20220819_115410818.jpg

PXL_20220819_115456494.jpg

Great purchase, those coins look absolutely fantastic. Good to hear you didn't have any issues with FedEx as mine have been held up in the Dartford hub since the 4th! All I'm told is there is a backlog of parcels to sort through.  😡

40 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Great purchase, those coins look absolutely fantastic. Good to hear you didn't have any issues with FedEx as mine have been held up in the Dartford hub since the 4th! All I'm told is there is a backlog of parcels to sort through.  😡

Sorry to hear that but if you are with FedEx you should get there in the end. I must admit, I was a bit worried about ordering from abroad again, after my debacle with UPS, but my faith has been partially restored-for now at least. Only time will tell with a second purchase in the future, maybe I just got lucky this time.🤷

13 minutes ago, FFposh said:

Sorry to hear that but if you are with FedEx you should get there in the end. I must admit, I was a bit worried about ordering from abroad again, after my debacle with UPS, but my faith has been partially restored-for now at least. Only time will tell with a second purchase in the future, maybe I just got lucky this time.🤷

Yea, I'll get there in the end, but just frustrating as originally the tracking said delivery on the 8th, and I want my shiny coin! Oh well, I know with fedex though I won't get falsely charged for vat and import tax

29 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Yea, I'll get there in the end, but just frustrating as originally the tracking said delivery on the 8th, and I want my shiny coin! Oh well, I know with fedex though I won't get falsely charged for vat and import tax

Ironic how mine said delivery on  the 8th too and I had trouble stalling them until today. It will be all the sweeter when it arrives-in a very big box probably🤷

4 hours ago, DrDave said:

And these arrived from @BullionMan89. Lovely coins.

2022 Germania Stack.jpg

2022 Germania 2.jpg

2022 Germania.jpg

We definitely need to talk photography.  Beautiful shots mate.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

A couple of 1oz gold Tudor Beast for the set. 

71364922-CEB5-4106-B277-357554D30420.jpeg

917E11A1-9F52-4FBF-B57D-BF579FFFBB7C.jpeg

F5903C95-5D66-42DF-90F1-1BF0D43C559E.jpeg

DFEB8CFA-3A42-4D28-AEFC-00C12ED894BA.jpeg

FE3BFFE3-8407-4A99-BCB6-33188AE832A5.jpeg

0819B902-02BA-48FA-8806-4ECDCED814C7.jpeg

05CAEA86-B8AE-4BF2-A3F3-9C7BD0BC6272.jpeg

Either that's a very high mag macro, or you bought a 1kg coin.  Not sure which is more expensive.  🤣

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."