• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

21 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Came today, courtesy of the hoover..... bet your household hates you wrapping xmas pressies you bugger!!!! 

anyway...... great addition to my 10th's collection and much prefer the type 2 over the type 1 for these fractionals...

cheers matey...

10th Eagle 1.jpg

10th Eagle 2.jpg

10th Eagle 3.jpg

10th Eagle 4.jpg

🤣🤣 I see tape and get excited 😊 

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

9 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Hätte diese heute zurück kommen von@GoldDiggerDave nachdem er seinen  Bewertungsdienst in Anspruch genommen hat. Einwandfreier Service und ein einwandfreies Ergebnis. Rundum Bestnoten 😁

IMG20220809132437.jpg

IMG20220809132457.jpg

IMG20220809132523.jpg

Congratulations on these dream coins and dream results, stunning. Greetings from Maxe.

Just now, PapaLazarou said:
2022 Bullion Double Ronseal

This attractive example arrived today, courtesy of@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer. "Minty +" grade.

Tidy coin but unsurprisingly, imo, it pales in comparison to the proof sovs and 2015 au £1 coins. One for the stack.

With a premium lower than that of any other dealers on single sovs this was a straightforward decision given the paucity of offer on TSF at the time.

The process from@LawrenceChard& co. was straightforward, efficient, polite and swift. Thoroughly professional - a company I would be happy to recommend

2020 dbl sov rev1.jpg

2020 dbl sov rev2.jpg

2020 dbl sov obv1.jpg

Thank you very much, our team will appreciate the feedback.

(Did you get free postage)

😎

Chards

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

Thank you very much, our team will appreciate the feedback.

(Did you get free postage)

😎

Your guys and ladies are obviously good at their job. Still surprised at how many businesses are still so poor at customer relations. Still to stupid to realise that if you do a decent job then you will no doubt get repeat business. Choose your staff well, train them well and they do you good!

1 hour ago, Petra said:

Your guys and ladies are obviously good at their job. Still surprised at how many businesses are still so poor at customer relations. Still to stupid to realise that if you do a decent job then you will no doubt get repeat business. Choose your staff well, train them well and they do you good!

Thank you.

We also pay well, for Blackpool, and we try to make it a nice place to work.

Although we have a formal company and staff structure, upwards feedback works well and is encouraged.

Most of our customers are also pleasant, but there is always an odd one out who needs extra training!

😎

Chards

22 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Thank you.

We also pay well, for Blackpool, and we try to make it a nice place to work.

Although we have a formal company and staff structure, upwards feedback works well and is encouraged.

Most of our customers are also pleasant, but there is always an odd one out who needs extra training!

😎

Obviously works! Sure it is a great place to work. You know what they say about a happy worker!😁

47 minutes ago, Petra said:

Obviously works! Sure it is a great place to work. You know what they say about a happy worker!😁

They say the boss is having it away with them on one of those gold leaf and red velvet  theatre chairs in the office 

Edited by Leonmarsh

1 minute ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Hadn't bought anything for a while, had itchy fingers over the weekend and saw Atkinsons had pre owned 1oz silver bars. I quite like a wee bar  so thought I'd take a punt for £28 and see what I get.

This is what I got...

20220809_195510.thumb.jpg.c66d68a44cb5d46c48f5367e93ad09eb.jpg

Could have been worse, was never going to be a nice Pamp, but still happy enough. Itch scratched for a while...

I was tempted by those, too, but they add VAT to them despite being pre-owned, which they don't do with most of their other pre-owned silver items. Wonder why.

9 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I was tempted by those, too, but they add VAT to them despite being pre-owned, which they don't do with most of their other pre-owned silver items. Wonder why.

Depends if they purchase them from a VAT registered source or not. Even still, taking postage into account - cos its not actually free! - the actual bar would be around £26 - so worth a punt I thought.

4 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Depends if they purchase them from a VAT registered source or not. Even still, taking postage into account - cos its not actually free! - the actual bar would be around £26 - so worth a punt I thought.

Yep! Definitely would have bought one if I knew if would be a JM bar. Looks like they have all gone now though, doh!